Honored Contributor

@ Annabelle the cat

[ Edited ]

Have you received the  food sealer yet?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Annabelle

[ Edited ]

Hi, @goldensrbest!   I just stumbled upon this thread while looking for something else, and thought it might help to add a notification so @Annabellethecat66 won't miss your question.   I think the "@ + name" feature is one of the positive changes the newer forum platform gives us, and maybe in this case it will help her find her way to your thread.😊

Shout-out to:

@Annabellethecat66

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo @goldensrbest Yes!  I received it a few days ago.  The only reason I know I received it is because I had to bring it into the garage and I opene the envelope describing what was in the box!

I know this sounds dumb but sometimes I order stuff and never even open the boxes (then just give it away).  I've been very busy with Drs, visiting family and my granddaughters (today we went to lunch and pedicures).  They leave on a cruise for 2 weeks starting from Greece, so I won't see them much.

When I bought it I figured I'd probably end up giving it to a friend.  My daughter is visiting tomorrow for a few days then she's off to North Carolina. 

I'll try to look at it tomorrow or next week.  You can't go by what I think though because I can't read directions and never get ANYTHING to work!

But I will look at it.  Someone else must have bought the thing!