Honored Contributor

Re: Annabelle Just Texted Me!!!!!!!

@ECBG   Thanks for the update---GOOD NEWS!!!  Offering continued prayers for Annabelle, it sounds like a long road ahead....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG 

What wonderful news.  Thank you so much for posting.  Add me to the list of well wishers and prayers for continued healing.  Prayer can work wonders! 

Frequent Contributor

Such wonderful news!   I am so happy to hear that my favorite poster is starting to mend. I so look forward to always reading your posts.  They are on point and always bring a smile to my face.    I wish you, Annabelle/Linda, the best in your recovery.  

Thanks to ECBG for keeping us up to date on Annabelle's situation. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Shanus  I assumed her name is Linda because that is who ECBG got the text from.  I could be wrong.

@Mary Bailey @Shanus 

Also, they could be friends outside of the forum. I am with some of the ladies. Since ECBG received a text, that would mean that they have exchanged phone numbers. 

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG May the healing hands of God continue to hold your dear friend in his arms.  Prayers for continued good news and the best recovery.  The power of prayer can be an amazing thing.  Continued blessings to both of you. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Shanus  I assumed her name is Linda because that is who ECBG got the text from.  I could be wrong.

@Mary Bailey @Shanus 

Also, they could be friends outside of the forum. I am with some of the ladies. Since ECBG received a text, that would mean that they have exchanged phone numbers. 

@icezeus @Shanus @Mary Bailey,

We exchanged phone numbers over 7 years ago.  She talked me through that terrible ordeal with Belk and sent me flowers.

At the same time Annibelle and I exchanged numbers, I also exchanged numbers with Andreatoo, who was really Andrea.  We talked a lot when her DH was doing a long run.

It's a good thing we did have numbers or they wouldn't have had the benefit of this incredible body of prayer.

We wouln't have known.