Honored Contributor

Re: Anna Nicole Smith/Larry Birkhead's Daughter Dannielynn....

@KingstonsMom wrote:

...at their annual Kentucky Derby sighting.

She looks like such a cute, happy, well adjusted 12 y.o., IMO.

I give dad, Larry, huge props for raising her out of the 'Hollywood' environment.

Family time: Dannielynn Birkhead, the 12-year-old daughter of Larry Birkhead and the late Anna Nicole Smith, attended a Kentucky Derby eve gala with her father on Friday

What a nice picture.  He has done a great job with her.  Never hear about any drama.  I think they go to the Kentucky derby every year.  Sweet photo.  Thank you for posting.

Honored Contributor

She is so cute. She seems like such a sweet, normal kid!  That is such a good thing. Larry has done a spectacular job, what a man!  I love the color of the outfits together.  They yellow set against just the right color of navy suit her Dad is wearing.

Esteemed Contributor

Such a beautiful young girl .... I think she resembles her dad more than her mother 🥰

Honored Contributor

She's such pretty!  Thanks for posting -- I was looking for her and her dad on t.v. but missed them.  Yes, she is lovely and looks like her mother.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

She is so pretty and looks like her Dad. She is always dressed cute and classy!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

She's very pretty. When she was a newborn baby and several  men were alleged fathers. When it was narrowed down to either Larry Birkhead or Howard Stern, I predicted it was Larry. Dannylynn looked just like him even when she was a tiny baby. He seems to be a good father and clearly loves her very much. I'd say she has had a relatively normal life considering she was modeling for Guess at age six and has made various television appearances and many magazine covers. She deserves to grow up without the notoriety of her mother.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

She's very pretty. When she was a newborn baby and several  men were alleged fathers. When it was narrowed down to either Larry Birkhead or Howard Stern, I predicted it was Larry. Dannylynn looked just like him even when she was a tiny baby. He seems to be a good father and clearly loves her very much. I'd say she has had a relatively normal life considering she was modeling for Guess at age six and has made various television appearances and many magazine covers. She deserves to grow up without the notoriety of her mother.

Howard Stern was never involved with Anna except as her lawyer. He lied and kept a father away from his child. It is a blessing that Dannielyn was in the custody of her father. Had Anna lived and continued to keep her from her father, I can't even imagine how that little girl would have turned out. We all know what happened to the son.

Respected Contributor

This picture and story is just beautiful! What a great dad! ❤️❤️❤️👨‍👧👨‍👧

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good grief, she's almost as tall as her dad. 

I remember him on Millionaire Matchmaker.  Patti was trying to find him a date because he said his whole life was devoted to Dannielynn and he had no social life, and she wanted him to date!  

He really has been a devoted dad to her, and I think she's been much better off stability-wise than if she'd been with her mom. 

Even his just bringing her to the Derby each year, where he met her mom, shows was a caring guy he is, wanting her to "know" and commemorate her mom each year.

Honored Contributor

I am glad we don’t see much of her during the year..,that means he is keeping the press at bay and not letting his beautiful young daughter be exploited. Such a vulnerable age...and he seems to have a handle on it....God bless them both.