Honored Contributor

Re: Anna Griffin Pop Up Card Kit

I ended up getting the pop-up card kit and I absolutely love it!!!! It sure makes mighty impressive cards!!! I don't just use the embellishments that came with the kit. I use stuff from all my kits, plus my own die cuts. It's really a kit worth the money. I do wish it was all 5 x 7 cards, since the square cards take extra postage. But so be it. Great kit!

Frequent Contributor

Kati - thank you for the kind words! I did enjoy the card kit and the people who see the cards really like them. I make lap robes for the local vets in wheelchairs and memory quilts for those who have lost love ones through a local hospice.

Anna said this was going to be the 'year of the square card', so I am wondering what else is in the future that we can buy from her. I know there is a Christmas pop up card kit coming this year.

www.pinterest.com/glorpenpaller

Regular Contributor

On her Facebook page, she says there's a new card kit in the 24 hr Craft Day show on March 24. She also has the TS that day, so maybe it'll be that card kit? I hope so!

My post about the craft day mentions other things she's talked about for craft day, and the March 10-11 Cinderella event that she'll be on.

Edit: she does NOT have the TS on Craft Day; WRMK does. But apparently she's on at midnight with something else.

Contributor

It shows 3 flex pays now.