QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

I don’t have 1 drop of Italian blood in me but I completely understand the frustration of these mayors. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you all  for posting. I grew up not having emotions shown so appreciate the other way of sharing . By the way ,one of my favorite movies is Moonstruck. I saw it last week and never tire of it.

Honored Contributor

My grandparents were from northern Italy and they spoke Italian with my mother and aunt and uncles a lot.  My grandfather was especially sarcastic.  He used to insult my uncles' friends in Italian and when my uncles translated it for them it was made to be complimentary.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 

Thank you for posting!  The in continent dog, and the hairdresser!

Some of the Best Times of my life have been spent in Italy.  It is my dream to live there someday.  I can say vino da tavola, with the best of them.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Angry Italian Mayors

[ Edited ]

@Drythe I was crying! 😂 My mother is a hairdresser and I had to call her and tell her the home country had a message for her.  My Italian family.  You gotta stay beautiful even if you're falling over dead.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Angry Italian Mayors

[ Edited ]

These mayors are taking their responsibilities seriously by protecting others from "colossal idiots." Well done. We could use a few of these marvelous mayors here to keep people home (thankfully our mayor is doing a great job but some folks could use a "talkin to.")

Honored Contributor

Great video!  Love their passion and sarcasm! 

I'm not Italian but have visited several times and DS spent a semester in Rome.....wonderful experience!

Esteemed Contributor

While growing up I had Italian friends and that's the one thing I loved about them, you always knew they were there.  Loud, yes, attention getting, yes.  You had to love them. Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 -

I know they didn't mean it to be funny but I was laughing so much through the whole thing I could barely see the 

translations. So funny.

I really needed to start my day this way at 4 freaking am in the morning lol!

Honestly!

Thanks for this!Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"