Esteemed Contributor

Re: Angie Harmon Engaged to Greg Vaughan

@AuntG wrote:

That's quite a ring he gave her. I know he plays Eric on Days of Our Lives. Is she related to Mark?

@AuntG, no, she is not related to him.  One of his sisters, Kristin (?) was married to ...Nelson.  His first name is escaping me.  Ozzie and Harriet's son.  Rick I think?  And the other one was in Tic Tac commercials back in the day.   As I recall.  Granted my memory isn't great!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

What a handsome couple, hope it works out for them, their kids seem so happy. Angie's girls are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I've always thought that Angie is one of the most beautiful women.........

There's something about her striking beauty that is very unique.

She reminds me of someone we know.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle , thanks for the correction. All this time, I thought they were siblings. I should’ve googled but I was quite certain. But now I know. Thanks again. 

Super Contributor

I remember her first husband proposed on the Tonight Show starring Jay Leno.

Just looked and it still is on you tube.  Sad to see that now.

Respected Contributor

A physically beautiful woman who saved her children from the problems she believed they would have from being raised in California but the stressors of her working there and being away from the family home tore the family apart.  In her mind, she probably believes the trauma was worth it even though they might well have lived quite happily in CA were it not for those personal qualms.

This engagement is the first I knew that her marriage had collapsed.  At any rate, her ex re-married up. She put down how other people live, especially whole cities of them, while lifting up her own way as if she was better-than, which is why I never had much respect for her.  It was the way she spoke about it, very condescending and arrogant so forcefully I never forgot it.

Respected Contributor

I've always liked Angie Harmon.  Doesn't she seem like she would be fun to hang out with?  Congratulations to the couple....didn't know he played Lucky on GH.