Esteemed Contributor

Andrew Lessman Daily Essential

Does anyone know if this will be a TS yet this summer?  I know they have a birthday price on it today with no S & H, but usually with his TS of this product, he offers 540 capsule bottle at around $99.  I will grab this 360 @ $79 if there isn't going to be an upcoming special.

He usually does this special around the same time each year so we never run out!!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Daily Essential

You are correct! He usually has a July TSV of that vitamin. He is not, though, this year! I am too in need of a refill on the essential 1 and the vitamin D supplement so I ordered the essential 1 with extra vitamin d in it! It was the same price as ordering the two items and now I only have to take 1 pill for the benefits of both. I ordered the 180 count so I wouldn't have to worry for a while with reordering. If you cannot afford to purchase the year supply bottle, just wait for all the 20% off coupons that HSN will email you around the holidays. I received 3 20% and one 40% off of any item with free shipping. I will use those coupons to restock vitamins before Andrew returns at the end of January. I would love to get the year supply of the essential 1 and the the HHSN but with uniforms, school supplies, and vacation, I am all out of $$$$$!!! Smiley Sad 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your response.  I am going with the 360 count because both my husband and I take it.  Thanks for the reminder of the coupon, too.  I need his Omega 3, but may wait for the coupon.

@aplteacher wrote:

You are correct! He usually has a July TSV of that vitamin. He is not, though, this year! I am too in need of a refill on the essential 1 and the vitamin D supplement so I ordered the essential 1 with extra vitamin d in it! It was the same price as ordering the two items and now I only have to take 1 pill for the benefits of both. I ordered the 180 count so I wouldn't have to worry for a while with reordering. If you cannot afford to purchase the year supply bottle, just wait for all the 20% off coupons that HSN will email you around the holidays. I received 3 20% and one 40% off of any item with free shipping. I will use those coupons to restock vitamins before Andrew returns at the end of January. I would love to get the year supply of the essential 1 and the the HHSN but with uniforms, school supplies, and vacation, I am all out of $$$$$!!! Smiley Sad 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

question to those who use his brand.  I had a vitamin D level of 67 then started taking his D3, 6 months later it is 35!  Has this happened to anyone else or did I just get a bad batch?  (this six months was going through the summer with lots of sunshine added in as well)

Honored Contributor

I don't know the answer to your question, but I wonder about your high testing level of 67.  Why would you take more?  The normal range of vitamin D is 20 to 50.

Could your 67 be wrong?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Hey Noel.....my doctor has always told me that Vit D normal is 30-90.....mine has been very low for years.  

I started out at 11....Man Surprised......long Vit D story short......still below normal.  I also use  Rx strength for about a year.    I started taking 5000IU and had me levels checked last month and I'm at 22.   I asked the dr if I should start with 10,000IU and said "why not?".

He said the best way to increase your Vit D is by natural sunlight.  I asked him for an Rx to the Caribbean.    No dice!  Woman LOL

Anyway I'm curious to see what happens after a couple of months taking 10,000IU.

I just bought his Skin, Hair and Nails and the Marine Collegen Combo.   I swore by the SHN formula.   I got lazy and stopped using them and skin, hair and nails tel the story.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy