Valued Contributor

Andrea Bocelli on HSN right now (4:30 pm EST, Dec 7th)

HSN has Andrea Bocelli on live from Italy, he is currently performing with his daughter; also performs with his son. Has both a Record or CD available

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrea Bocelli on HSN right now (4:30 pm EST, Dec 7th)

Thanks - I  put it on and caught a few minutes of Andrea with Virginia.  His son Matteo just sang one of my favorites - I'll be home for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

This is just a bit off topic. I'm watching Matteo Bocelli singing a Christmas song. I was reminded of a long-ago trip to Bellagio, Italy on Lake Como. My husband and I stayed in a magnificent hotel, arranged for us by an Italian friend. What do I remember most? Well, after the gorgeous lake surrounded by mountains, it was the men. I had never seen so many gorgeous hunks in my life. They looked like Matteo. Ahhh....the memories (LOL).

Honored Contributor

O

@Vivian wrote:

This is just a bit off topic. I'm watching Matteo Bocelli singing a Christmas song. I was reminded of a long-ago trip to Bellagio, Italy on Lake Como. My husband and I stayed in a magnificent hotel, arranged for us by an Italian friend. What do I remember most? Well, after the gorgeous lake surrounded by mountains, it was the men. I had never seen so many gorgeous hunks in my life. They looked like Matteo. Ahhh....the memories (LOL).

@Vivian 

Oh My!  Are they ever hunks.

Esteemed Contributor

Love his singing, but have so many of his CD's and my Boise CD is broken.  I have had it for years and just stopped playing.

Brought it from the Q many years ago.  

Valued Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I've been to Italy a few times and am always appreciative of the good looking men there.  They take pride in themselves, no matter their shape or size.  It's fun to see men dress well too!  Wish that would happen at home more often.