Honored Contributor

Re: And another nice delivery from Instacart!

@Snoopp wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

What size order are most of you doing on instacart?  My fees are $40.00 and upward.  

@Snoopp 

My orders average around 30 items.... (I get paper products and cleaning products from another store, not my grocery store)....  Since Im an Express Member I dont pay a delivery fee only the service fee which is usually less than $2....plus my tip

Thanks.  I need to become an Express member then.

@Snoopp 

The Express Membership is $99 for the year...that works out to $8.25 a month or $2.06 a week....Express Membership makes it cheaper since you dont pay the Delivery Fee which can run $5.99 or $7.99 for each delivery, and the cost depends on your time slot...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: And a nother nice delivery from Instacart!

@Shawnie wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@VaBelle35 @judy0330 @mousiegirl @alicedee @hopi  I think it's the shopper too.  I only got one that was bit careless.  Since then they have been great!  I get my shopping with Giants & Wegmans.  I haven't tried Costco yet.  i always pick "fast & flexible" button to start.  I start it in the morning  (pick my food the night before) and I usually get the food before noon.  I work at home too.  So I like to stay there.  

I was with Amazon Fresh for nearly 3 years.  It all got ruined by thousands of people that jumped on it when the pandemic struck. It became impossible to find a slot.  I doubt I'll ever back to it.  The free Instacart delivery is so worth it, if you do weekly shopping. 

Free Instacart Delivery?  When did that happen?  I am paying 9.99 a month for Instacart ExPress.  Why get that if they have free delivery?

@Shawnie 

I checked out their website and the only way people can get free delivery is to pay the Instacart Experess Membership ....OR.....they get a free trial for their first delivery....OR if someone that has Instacart sent a friend a promo to try Instacart....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: And another nice delivery from Instacart!

@songbird wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

What size order are most of you doing on instacart?  My fees are $40.00 and upward.  

@Snoopp 

My orders average around 30 items.... (I get paper products and cleaning products from another store, not my grocery store)....  Since Im an Express Member I dont pay a delivery fee only the service fee which is usually less than $2....plus my tip

Thanks.  I need to become an Express member then.

I also have Express.  It's worth it if you make weekly food shopping.

@songbird 

Yep, its worth it to me.....

Honored Contributor

Re: And a nother nice delivery from Instacart!

We have been ordering from a supermarket here that partners with Instacart. Initially, I found more products ordering from the market's own site. But I took another look at our market's offering on Instacart have greatly improved.

I'm going to create my next delivery cart on both to see the price difference between the two and also factor in that I could sign up on Instcart for the express.

This will take me only a couple hours. Yikes. But what the heck else to I have to do? :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland