Valued Contributor

Re: And The Fog Jumped Over The Bridge!

Hi Noel. Still muggy here in Solano County. But there is a breeze blowing. Supposed to be in the low 90's tomorrow and then in the 80's over the weekend and next week. That will be a welcome change.

Super Contributor

On 5/15/2014 NoelSeven said:

Tweets

Karl the Fog @KarlTheFog ·

I heard your cries for help and cut my vacation short. I'm back. Let's dew this.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 Dell said:

Hi Noel. Still muggy here in Solano County. But there is a breeze blowing. Supposed to be in the low 90's tomorrow and then in the 80's over the weekend and next week. That will be a welcome change.

Hi Dell! It's nice to see you Smiley Happy We didn't totally cool down, but it's better than the past couple of days. I hope it gets better for you soon.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

On 5/15/2014 NoelSeven said: Hi Dell! It's nice to see you Smiley Happy We didn't totally cool down, but it's better than the past couple of days. I hope it gets better for you soon.

I love it when I go to work in the morning and it is hot and ever so still. Then leave work at 5 p.m. and the SW wind is blowing around 20 mph and bringing in the moist, cool, air. Maybe that will be tomorrow night. Then sleeping with the windows open and getting fresh air into the house. I am off to bed soon and look forward to the weekend and cooler temps.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 NoelSeven said:

Hello Ladies!

It isn't thick fog, but it's definitely cooled off the Bay Area coastal region, still sweltering inland, though. I left our bedroom windows open all day (with screens) so the kitties could sit on our bed and cool off, basking in the cool air coming in. That's the forbidden room for them so they were in 7th heaven.

I hope it's hitting SoCal soon, the video coming in from down there is heartbreaking.

(((Noel))) and (((kitties))).{#emotions_dlg.wub}

No complaints about the weather here. Knock on wood.Wink

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Right now it is about 85 out. It is unbearable in the house. The moon is full and huge and orange because of all the smoke in the air from the fires down south.

Honored Contributor

I just came back from the San Jose area..it was still in the mid 80's at 8 pm. It's a bit cooler south, by the coast. It's hard to believe we're having this weather in mid May!
Super Contributor

Cute photo.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 hennypenny said:

Right now it is about 85 out. It is unbearable in the house. The moon is full and huge and orange because of all the smoke in the air from the fires down south.

How frightening, hennypenny. I'm so afraid of wildfire. Are you close to the fires?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 5/15/2014 dooBdoo said:
On 5/15/2014 chickenbutt said:

Hey Spammie! Long time no see.

dooB - Great seeing you more again, lately. I don't spend as much time here anymore but you are another person I always enjoy seeing.

Aw, thanks for the good words, chickenbutt! These days I read more than I post. You know you're one of my faves, and I always enjoy your comments.Smile

"ditto" (now hear the music from 'ghost'!!! get THAT out of your head! Nice to see you too DooB {#emotions_dlg.wub}