Respected Contributor

And It Is Storm Season........

Parts of Central Illinois will have a Tor Con Index of as high as 6 tomorrow.  Also good chances of large, 1 inch, hail.  Severe storm chance too.

Our local power company is also being hard hit with the virus.  So it may take longer to restore power if any outages.  

Hoping and praying for the best for the middle of the country, weather wise.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

Re: And It Is Storm Season........

@4kitties  Thanks for the head's up (I'm in Iowa).  I hadn't looked at the weekend weather forecast yet.  

Valued Contributor

I’m on the KS/MO border and we had pea sized hail last night. Lots of it.

When I took my dog outside later it was stacked up and looked like snow. Totally bizarre because it was about 55 here.
Esteemed Contributor

@hippiechick7897 Also on KS/MO line. Last night was something else. Beautiful to watch, though. I opened bedroom blinds and watched until I fell asleep. Dog didn't share my appreciation for the storm. Ready for several days of sunshine in a row. We get a day now and again. (My grown kids' nickname for me is hippiechick - always liked your name) 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Praying for your safety, @4kitties

We had a tornado warning a week or so ago. I didn't take it seriuous, and we had no damage, but there actually was a small tornado in my county that night. No one was hurt, there was just damage to a barn, is what was reported. 

Trusted Contributor

Whoa! @4kitties Stay safe!!

We have nothing like that here but we are having rain starting this weekend and going for at least the next week and a half.

"Coming to ya from Florida"