Esteemed Contributor

Re: An update on the girl with the Gorilla Glue in her hair

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Mindy D   While it is good she is finding a solution,  I read she is 40.

At 40 she is an grown a** adult woman who used glue on her hair. She said because the bottle said not to use on eyes, skin but did not specficially say hair, and then did nothing about it for a month.

I'm sorry, but how some people find their way home at the end of the day without assistance is surprising..

I got up on the wrong side of the slab this morning and left my compassion behind.

She is 40? Well, to me that puts a whole other spin on this. I hope this lady doesn't have kids. The picture I saw of her, was obvious she was using filters to enhance her looks but I'd have never guessed she was 40. 

I will never believe this wasn't on purpose and for attention. She probably didn't realize how bad it was going to be, but I think she had a clue what she was doing. 

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

How dumb can one be? Guess not too dumb if people are giving her money.

Esteemed Contributor

And now she is suing Gorilla Glue!  Beyond dumb, well maybe not as she is now getting go fund me money. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe they will reward her & make her the spokesperson for Gorilla Glue & put her picture on the can😂🤣

Respected Contributor

It's a wonder she didn't use that glue to apply those ridiculous false eyelashes.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

I think she should just shave her hair off.  I mean, I saw on tv where she was getting all of these very harsh and toxic things put on her head and hair.  That can't be good for her!  It's a shame that she was so dumb to put that stuff on her hair.  I don't mean to be unfeeling when I say she should just shave her head but really, that sounds like the best way to handle it and then she could start putting soothing products on her head and then start all over again!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I think she should just shave her hair off.  I mean, I saw on tv where she was getting all of these very harsh and toxic things put on her head and hair.  That can't be good for her!  It's a shame that she was so dumb to put that stuff on her hair.  I don't mean to be unfeeling when I say she should just shave her head but really, that sounds like the best way to handle it and then she could start putting soothing products on her head and then start all over again!  

@AngelPuppy1  - She can't shave her hair.  The glue is permanently attached to her scalp. 

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Mindy D   While it is good she is finding a solution,  I read she is 40.

At 40 she is an grown a** adult woman who used glue on her hair. She said because the bottle said not to use on eyes, skin but did not specficially say hair, and then did nothing about it for a month.

I'm sorry, but how some people find their way home at the end of the day without assistance is surprising..

I got up on the wrong side of the slab this morning and left my compassion behind.

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Best comment so far. 😜😜

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

It's a wonder she didn't use that glue to apply those ridiculous false eyelashes.

You were not kidding about the false eyelashes.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

She is lucky a doctor is helping her pro bono.  She learned a lesson the hard way.  It does not seem she is too  bright to use glue in her hair.

She obviously can't read or didn't read the precautions/warnings that came with the product.