Esteemed Contributor

Re: An arctic cold blast is on it's way...ALREADY!

I'll take some cooler air - I'm so over hot weather. Today it was upper 60's.

Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

The colder the better for me!  I'm in CT.  We have visited both FL and NC in February and I was STILL too hot!  I like the temp to be around 50.  

I'm with you.  I live in SW Ohio and am originally from NE Ohio, the snow belt.  I love snow and cold.  I am not comfortable in heat.  But, I can't move again.  I hate moving.  It doesn't snow much in my area but whatever I get I love it.

Honored Contributor

If it warms anyone up, I was actually out cutting my lawn again today because the warm weather won't go away in North GA.  I told every blade of grass that if any one of them grew again before March 2019, I'm burning the entire yard down to the ground and creating a desert motif.  

Honored Contributor

oh wow, that is early. I vaguely remember growing up in upper Midwest and having snow by halloween.now living out east, hope I don’t hear COLD WEATHER Till June LOL

Honored Contributor

We had a couple mornings of heavy frost this past week.  Lots of snow in mountains of Northern NM and Southern Colorado.  Some ski areas already open.  It was about 55° here today and very windy, although skies were bright blue.  It was chilly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

The forecasted high in the Tampa area today was 77 degrees. The on-screen graphic of the local NBC affiliate said "crisp fall air". I just about spit my coffee out. Was it cool enough for me to put a sweatshirt on for a couple of hours this morning, yes. Cold? No. 63 degrees isn't cold. 

I live on Delray Beach, Every morning 5am walk my dogs on the beach...

This morning, exceptional cold, plus windy made it that much more so.

Later by 11am warmed up considerably, another day in paradise.

Respected Contributor

I'm always halfway joking that Michigan gets a couple weeks of autumn, then it's time for the gray skies, wind, and dire forecasts.

I've lived here for 70 years, though, and I'm not moving!

Honored Contributor

They are predicting a couple of very cold nights here this coming week.  Friday night down to 22, and Saturday night 25.  Next thing you know, they will be predicting snow for Thanksgiving.......

Honored Contributor

Central Texas looking good---highs in the 60's, lows in the 40's--PERFECT WEATHER.....I even enjoy highs in the 30's/40's  Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”