Honored Contributor

Re: An Unusual Twist in My Day at the Grocery Store

@SharkE wrote:

Interesting takes on good deed

@SharkE

A "good deed" or a detrimental deed?

She can't possibly know which, without knowing this person's medical/meds situation.

All of those types of facilities here have a strict 'no alcohol' on the premises rule.

I have 2 elderly grandmothers here in facilities and we checked out every single one, so that they could choose the facility that most appealed to them as somewhere they would like to live. 

Every single one had a no alcohol policy. But maybe that's just my area, I wouldn't know about other areas. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@noodleann

LOL! "Hooch fairy" is too funny!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I love hearing about good deeds.It let's me know that kindness and caring is still going on even when you don't see much of it.I think it also inspires others to follow.Thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

To me this points out another stupid law.  What if you are old, don't drive and like sherry?  Is that a crime?  I guess now it is.   Now days everybody is in everybody else's business.  It's a sin to be judgemental in the most judgemental country on the planet.  So everyone can feel good about themselves I guess.    I've simply lost the point of most of this. 

Honored Contributor

Just like here on the boards every time we get a good conversation going that is actually allowed to stay somebody comes along and has to throw cold water on it.

People just like to cause trouble and all  be right fighters. Just like to argue and cause dissension. Bring in the boogy man.( Poof people)