Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Toyia

If you don't want to fork out the cash for J Brand, I would recommend these, from LLB.  I am petite, so on me these are not "ankle" jeans.

Women's Signature Skinny Ankle Jeans, Favorite Fit
Item #: TK293574

Product Details

Ultrasoft, perfectly classic and comfortable everywhere—our women’s skinny ankle jeans flatter in our most-fitted silhouette, cropped at a just-right height.

Size & Fit
  • Inseam: 27½”.
  • Favorite Fit: Sits lower on the waist.
  • Fitted through hip and thigh.
  • Skinny-leg.

Fabric & Care
  • Soft cotton denim with the right amount of stretch.
  • Rinse: 61% cotton/38% polyester/1% spandex.
  • Red and White: 76% cotton/22% rayon/2% elastane.
  • Faded Indigo: 98% cotton/2% spandex.
  • Machine wash and dry.
Additional Features
  • Custom logo hardware.
  • Five-pocket style.
  • Zip fly.
  • Imported.

very cute!

Contributor

I have DG 2 skinny jeans on order now. Will look at Jessica Simpson, thanks!

Contributor

Thanks for another choice! Watching the Halston show tonight. I don't know the name of the female host...looks new.

darn she's wearing cute white jeans...Guess Inwont bother asking her the brand!

ordering is a problem, because though I usually wear size 4 pants, surely in skinny jeans it will be a 6.

I saw Calvin Klein from Macy's online, the 6 may work in those....not available at the mall!

Honored Contributor

@Toyia

I just saw these at Nordstrom, for $54.

Articles of Society 'Sarah' Skinny Jeans

Item #5081891

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono i think it's so nice & thoughtful of you that you take the time & trouble & research clothing items for people when they're

looking for specific items.

you also include the item #, the store that it's selling at, detailed info of the item, & even a picture. i notice that you do this quite often, & i think it's just so very kind of you. i just wanted to say thanks, & tell you that i think it is a very considerate & sweet thing to do. if it was me that was looking for a certain item of clothing, i know i would be very appreciative & grateful to you. i hope you have a nice evening.

Honored Contributor

If you see a fabulous jean on QVC, no it's not from them.  They're Premium Jeans.  J Brand, Rag & Bone, Current/Elliott, R13, 7 For all Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, The list goes on and on.  And those brands are thriving. A lot of people buy them. Why do people pay over $100.00 for jeans?  Because they are worth it.  And it becomes a boost for Made in America. 

Contributor

@boyzs wrote:

@lolakimono  I agree !  I truly appreciate your kindness. If only QVC would get it.  If they are willing to permit the host to share where they got a personal item, I for one would buy more tops to go with the jeans.

The ONLY reason I didn't buy the LOGO top was that I didn't have the right jeans to go with it.

Contributor

Re: Amy's jeans

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

If you see a fabulous jean on QVC, no it's not from them.  They're Premium Jeans.  J Brand, Rag & Bone, Current/Elliott, R13, 7 For all Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, The list goes on and on. 

Thank you for that list !!

Here is the funny part, after I ordered DG2 and the legs were too wide, then ordered another DG2....good fit, but the fabric was so warm, thick there is NO WAY I could wear them in Florida, even in AC!

Then I found a pair I bought at Walmarts last year.  Faded Glory for about $11, they fit better and fabric is lighter than the DG 2.  I have the White.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Super-Stretch-Skinny-Core-Denim/46167458

NOt sure if the pic will come thru.    My only complaint is the jeans grow over the evening, need wash after every wear.  Not dirty but they grew! Walmart has some jeggings on line that I'd like to try.

Either that or I could get a more expensive pair I just don't like paying all the shipping charges !!  That's why I thought Amy would help, since we are about the same built.

Contributor

Mission accomplished !!!  What a job.

Anne Klein skinny jeans size 4 are perfect.  OK, I'd like them an inch longer but 27 inches look pretty good, I like 28 or 29 usually.

Another choice was Calvin Klein skinny jeans....size 4, but 32 inches long would mean alterations.

If you  have a Burlington near you...check out their jeans.  

I did too much ordering and returning - postage.  When I had the store right here all along!  

Thanks for the help.

Trusted Contributor

@Toyia  The Faded Glory jean from Walmart, in case your post is removed: