Frequent Contributor

I watched and enjoyed Amy during Amy's closet.  I find it strange that LOGO wasn't in it.  I really don't think she wears that brand unless she has to!

Valued Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.  But  would they sell it if Lori and Jessie aren't available?  Also, I don't really believe that the hosts pick out the items to wear in their "closet." 

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.  But  would they sell it if Lori and Jessie aren't available?  Also, I don't really believe that the hosts pick out the items to wear in their "closet." 

@Stevie Nix  I agree . . .and I would bet they don't pick out any of the items that are supposedly in their closet either Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy's Closet

[ Edited ]

Amy often says that she's a tee-shirt, jeans, and baseball hat kind of gal.  When she's home or 'around and about', 'here and there'.  (Not her exact words.).   I truly admire her honesty.  ......... And, actually, her children will benefit, in the long run, from having honest parents. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I don't think they mean it literally "Amy's Closet."