Honored Contributor

Re: Amy - The Clark Shoe Girl!

She is a realy trooper about 6 weeks or so ago she was suffering with some really bad moring sickness yst she still made it to every show

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I'm all about trust but verify so I put Q on and I'm watching Amy and Mary Beth. Amy is exceptional, she doesn't interrupt or overtalk. She's engaging, pleasant, and speaks English in complete sentences. If not for Mary Beth, I'd doubt I was actually watching the Q. 

New Contributor

I agree...Amy, the Clarks representative is always professional and speaks so clearly without all the "cutsie cutsie".  Being pregnant, the long hours cannot be easy but she never loses her enthusiasm for the Clarks product. She is to be commended. BTW, I love her domed ring she is "rocking" today. 👍👍

Honored Contributor

Amy is a great rep for Clarks and I'm sure they know it. I like Clarks other vendors too, but you can tell this woman is committed.

Respected Contributor

@OfCourse wrote:

I really like Steve Mahoney.  He had a dry sense of humor.  I hope I catch the show when he makes a cameo appearance.  Clarks has concentrated on the ugliest shoes in recent years.  They all look like the Ruth Buzzi special.

No, they don't ALL look like the Ruth Buzzi special. Some do, some are more contemporary and up-to-date. I'm not a huge Clarks fan, but there is quite a variety these days.