Honored Contributor

Re: Amy - The Clark Shoe Girl!

Althought I'm not a big Clarks fan, I think Amy is an exceptional vendor.  Her presentations are thorough, not goofy or silly. She is extremely professional yet interesting and she definitely knows her product. 

i have many pairs of clarks shoes, but 2 pairs had issues, my whistle boots in navy, the top came off of the bottom, had to glue them then a pair with stiches, had the stiches come out. i dont know who at Clarks to contact,  I tried the qvc cust svc group but they did not know either.  I want to let Amy know that this is 2 pairs that have had issues.

Honored Contributor

If you can't get them to be replaced I'd take to a shoe cobbler.

I'm glad the Clark's gal doesn't draw lines on feet and get down on all fours that demo is long since went sour.

Honored Contributor

@rebee wrote:

i have many pairs of clarks shoes, but 2 pairs had issues, my whistle boots in navy, the top came off of the bottom, had to glue them then a pair with stiches, had the stiches come out. i dont know who at Clarks to contact,  I tried the qvc cust svc group but they did not know either.  I want to let Amy know that this is 2 pairs that have had issues.

@rebee   You're not trying very hard to get help.   If you'll go to the clarksusa website,  at the bottom of the page they have both "contact us"  and "customer service".   Take your pick.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I see where I started this thread back in August 1 year ago, so I'll use it again today!

I'm amazed at this girl!  I want to take whatever vitamins she's taking.  I stay up late at night laying in bed watching TV.  She was on for the 12:00 presentation for these shoes.  Then I saw her again with Leah on her early morning show and on and on.

She's very pregnant.  She looks great and has lots of energy with every presentation.  I wasn't initially a fan of her's...I am not good with change and liked the guy (I think maybe his name was Steve).

Amy has long since won my heart.  This girl works so hard.  I'm always touting the strength of women and WE run the world (don't get credit for it, but we do).

She is a prime example of what I'm talking about.  I know she has a young son and probably gets help with him, but she's the one standing in front of that camera time after time, looking all together and saying what is esentially the same thing over and over (yet makes it seem each time like it's all new).

I believe in giving accolades when people deserve them.

Once again, "Good job Amy!  I don't know what you get paid but I hope it's good because you sure deserve it and then some."  Annabelle...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I also missed Steve - for his humor. It took me several years to get used to Amy - but she's a natural. 

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I also missed Steve - for his humor. It took me several years to get used to Amy - but she's a natural. 

I miss Steve, too. What ever happened to him, does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@kivah wrote:

I miss Steve, too. What ever happened to him, does anyone know?

not quite sure where he is now, but i am guessing still with the company.

amy posted this in january and hopefully it is still in the plans.

Reunited with Steve Mahoney. He'll be back at QVC this October to help us celebrate our 20th year at the Q.

clarks.jpg
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I agree she's a doll.  Hallelujah - a positive thread tgat doesn't insult anyone 

Valued Contributor

I really like Steve Mahoney.  He had a dry sense of humor.  I hope I catch the show when he makes a cameo appearance.  Clarks has concentrated on the ugliest shoes in recent years.  They all look like the Ruth Buzzi special.