Honored Contributor

I've only given accolades to a few people here.  However, I have to say that Amy (the Clark Shoe Girl) (all caps)....is doing an amazing job today.

I watched her when she started the TSV and it's now around 6:00 PM next day and she's still going.  She's professional and gives every bit of information (even shows pictures of her supporting her claims of wearing the shoes) she has at hand.

She makes her presentations funny and interesting.   Just think of how many times she has to present the TSV...yet she does it with enthusiasm.  She doesn't go overboard by claiming things that can't be proven, she just gives us the information (without yelling at the camera).

If I'm having 'issues' with something, I'm right up there voicing my opinion.  The same goes when I think someone is doing a good job.

Just wanted Amy to get the recognition I think she deserves today and maybe every day.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy - The Clark Shoe Girl!

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks for starting this thread.  I think Amy always does a great job.  Smart and genuine. 

Honored Contributor

I agree - I enjoy watching her.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I used to love watching Steve when he presented the shoes.  She had some big shoes to fill (sorry about the pun).  Ha!

But I think she's done a good job and (like I said) when people do a good job they should be recognized, just as when they don't....well you know.

If more people were acknowledged when they do a good job. perhaps it would boost others to care.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. Two thumbs up!

Honored Contributor

She's very thorough with her descriptions.

Honored Contributor

I love her unwavering enthusiasm.  She would make a good host.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can actually watch a whole presentation with Amy, she is very pleasant and informative.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I love Amy and Bethany Laurie (OrYany)(may be spelled incorrectly).  Both ladies know their products inside and out.  They both have young famies but manage to look beautiful and professional on air.  I love how both of them dress and their hair and nails perfect.  They would both be great hosts.  Some of the hosts just look like train wrecks to me and so sloppy.  

Esteemed Contributor

She seems like a really sweet person....