Regular Contributor

I know Amy Stran was on vacation for about two weeks and was on Monday night, but she has not been on very much lately.  She was hosting Wednesday night fashions on QVC2 but Jane T is hosting the show tonight.  I just wonder if they are cutting hours on some of these hosts.  Jane is on alot and so is Jennifer C.  I know in May Amy is having a 2 hour show on Monday nights starting in May, with LOGO which I can take or leave that fashion line.  I do like Amy but I wish she would use another word besides "climb into" when she is chaniging clothes.  Seems like some of these hosts are not on as much as they used to be.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amy Stran not on very much

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@debmmm   Amy has several shows tomorrow and Friday.  Friday, specifically, she's standing in for Jennifer Coffey who's on vacation right now.

This is a popular time for host vacations, plus a couple of hosts are out for medical reasons.

The Program Guide is the best 1st place to check if you're looking for any of the hosts.

Respected Contributor

New hosts coming on board.  Hosts like Shawn and Amy with so many hours who work so hard deserve to get relief.  They should welcome the new hosts with open arms; they will be their relief.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed Sandra Bennet has been on more especially doing the garden shows. Might just be a seasonal thing. Off topic Sandra said she was in her 50's, man what a beauty. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew "Off topic Sandra said she was in her 50's, man what a beauty."

I agree with you.  I also like her soft spoken style.  I wish she were on QVC more.  Maybe she can take over Elise Ivy's beauty show. 

Honored Contributor

This thread is almost a year old.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh