Super Contributor

The judges have said several times that Qaasim is not the best singer in the group, but he is the best entertainer. Sometimes that is all it takes. Everyone keeps saying how great the singers are on The Voice compared to those on Idol...yet The Voice never picks a winner that can produce a lot of money.

I don't really have a favorite yet on Idol this season. I very much disliked Joie until this week. She finally sang something I could identify with. Sometimes it is those quirky ones who win though.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Regular Contributor

My picks are Joey, Clark, and Quentin. I don't think you can compare Joey and Adam's renditions of "Mad World" since a male and a female would sing the same song in different ways, but I do think Joey's version was pretty good. I don't think anyone on Idol has come close to Adam since his season anyway, and his not winning that year was beyond ridiculous, but as far as this season goes, I think there are a few contenders. However, Daniel seriously needs to go. Nice cute kid, but every time I see that he's made it through one more week, I groan.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.