Super Contributor

Have to admit...the entire evening was horrible except for the fact they saved Quasim (sp?) at the end. It would have been an absolute crime if they allowed a contestant like Daniel Seavey and a couple of others to advance ahead of him. And I'm going to start voting for Quasim from now on in just for that reason. Clark is my favorite.

Valued Contributor
Not a great Idol night but Kenny Loggins was AWESOME! Had to get up and dance, so fun to see and hear him!
Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2015 mewsmomtoo said: Not a great Idol night but Kenny Loggins was AWESOME! Had to get up and dance, so fun to see and hear him!

Kenny was the best singer of the night! He gets my vote!

I thought Joey, Jax and Clark did ok.

JLo's song was a mess, but I liked the graphics. (dress etc.)

Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Justina rae said:

Have to admit...the entire evening was horrible except for the fact they saved Quasim (sp?) at the end. It would have been an absolute crime if they allowed a contestant like Daniel Seavey and a couple of others to advance ahead of him. And I'm going to start voting for Quasim from now on in just for that reason. Clark is my favorite.

I don't think he's a very good singer, only a good performer. I think it was too early to use the save.

Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2015 NickNack said:
On 3/19/2015 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: They loved Joey and I thought her song would never end.

I love the song that she sung, "Mad World," but she did a terrible job with it. I was shocked that they liked it. The whole show has been horrible tonight. I only watch it on Thursday nights because nothing else is on.

Listen to Adam Lambert's rendition of that song in his season. No one can compare.

Adam's version is great!

Honored Contributor
About halfway thru and it is disappointing.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor
On 3/19/2015 missy1 said:

I don't think he's a very good singer, only a good performer. I think it was too early to use the save.

I agree, missy1. I was surprised that they have used their save this early. I'm wondering if 2 will have to go home next week.

Out of everyone tonight, our votes went to Joey Cook, although we also like Clark. As for Daniel Seavey, I think the tweenies will keep him around for awhile. He's like this season's Sanjaya from a few seasons ago IMO.

Honored Contributor

Yes, 2 will be voted off next week.

Honored Contributor

I do not usually watch AI but saw the final 2 performances. (coincidentally I saw both of them audition) I've read a lot, mostly negative, about the last performer. I could not watch him perform on a regular basis. Talk about over the top.

Respected Contributor

Qassim is fun and entertaining but his vocals are simply not up to par....I would not have used the save on him. However.....I'm glad the save is now gone so it is not hanging over their heads week after week.

I liked Joey's Mad World...have I heard better?...yes...but I still felt she did a good job.

Tyanna was my biggest disappointment of the night.....up to last night I felt she was the one to beat...her competition to lose....and if she sings anymore like that Lion King song she won't make it to the final.

Rayvon is simply sooooooo forgettable to me.....and IMO he butchered that Bee Gees song.

I see the appeal for Daniel...and he could be very marketable but I am not a fan of his squeaky voice.

Maddie was too pagentry...she could have really put a country falir/twist on that song last night and she failed to deliver....I would give her a pass though since she didn't get to be coached like the others due to her appendix operation.