Respected Contributor

There wasn't anything else on TV last night, so I watched America's Got Talent.  I was shocked at the level of "talent" they had come up with!  It seems like they have been on air for weeks and weeks and weeks and started with hundreds of hopefuls.  It kind of felt like a joke on the viewer!!  Piff the Magic Dragon will win--NOT!

Respected Contributor

My husband likes this show and sometimes I will watch it with him on Tuesday nights. I taped BB as I knew the results.

The performers did not have their best shows last evening. At least the first guy had an excuse.

Puff...my husband likes him...me not so much. You could see someone behind the curtain switch the fake dog to a real dog. Boy that costume must stink!  I can only imagine the dog.

The stuttering guy is funny but last night, I could nt understand him at all.

The magician with the kids...the rope trick wasn't that impressive. He had the two women in his show that were a distraction.

The impressionist...well..maybe he had a better night than most.

The human garbage can...wow...that guy is going to ignite and blow up. Last week, he was better. He totally freaks me out!

The singers....one night they were great.....last night...I was looking at my computer while they were singing to find out the latest on Big Brother. 

The first guy, who apparently hurt himself...possibly had the best excuse for not having such a great act...because he was injured.

I never voted except for one time. It was years ago...I think when Springer was the host/ LOL!  Piers Morgan was a brute.  I loved the presentation of Quick Change...the husband and wife that changed their clothes...so I voted for them a few times.  That's it.

Never again...except for last night when I voted the maximum times for BB brother Fan Fave, James!  I, so wanted him to win!

LOL!

Love Nick Cannon.....he even held onto Puff's dognut. Such a good sport. He also held the lighter for the human garbage can.

My vote to win...is Nick Cannon! LOL!  Greatest assistant.

Esteemed Contributor

You could have watched the life of   Jim Hensen the Muppets founder and then the life of  Walt Disney on PBS  It was very interesting and informative.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't understand the young man who stutters either.  I think it's wonderful that he is able to perform as he does.  The Regurgitator is reallly disgusting IMHO. Can't see how anyone can enjoy his act.  Didn't care for the two singers, and thought the rope trick the magician did was pretty good for a rank amateur, but not for someone in the finals of a national competition. As for the dragon guy, nothing there for me. And the ventiloquist couldn't hold a candle to Terry Fador (sp?).  For me it was a gathering of losers. Anyone who wins will have difficulty holding a contract in Vegas. Too bad - poor choices.

Esteemed Contributor

I love AGT! I had trouble deciding who to vote for.

So, I ended up voting for Paul (the ventriloquist), Drew (the stuttering comedian), and Oz (the mentalist). Also, I like Pfff the magic dragon and the regurgitator!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent?

[ Edited ]

I was actually at the finale at Radio City Wednesday night! I went to several live shows this season since I'm certain the show will be go back to California with Howard Stern no longer being a judge.  Of the final 5 I like  Oz Pearlman (mentlaist)  and Paul Zerdin (ventriloquist) best. There was such hype this season with The Regurgitator, I feared he'd win! I was really glad it was Paul, he's so incredibly creative. The finale show was such fun  with all the guest 'stars' appearing with the contestants. 

I  was such a fan of  last seasons top 5 - I was so glad Mat Franco (magician) was one of the guests Wednesday night! 

Honored Contributor

I thought Oz Perlman should have won, but I liked Paul, too.  Oz was just amazing every time he performed.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent?

[ Edited ]

Oz  the mentalism was my pick he was amazing every time left me thinking WOW! 

As far as the professional regurgitated yeah it was amazing he could swallow the items he did but I couldn't stomach watching, I had my hands in front of my eyes. My DH and son laughed the whole time.

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching when Howard Stern and Howie were proclaiming how great the reguritator was.  I take it this disgusting piece of no talent ugliness was to get ratings from male viewers.  Then Heidi got onboard with it and nope, can't take phoniness like that.  

Trusted Contributor
Glad the ventriloquist won! The stutterer didn't deserve to be there. Sorry about his condition, but he wasn't funny! Anyway, all he did was make fun of his condition, had he not had this affliction, and poked fun at any other stutterer, he would have been booed.I can't even imagine going to a Vegas show and listening to him all night.