••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ••• America's Got Talent •••

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie wrote:

Since there are so many other shows
for singers I wish AGT would concentrate
on other types of acts.

Funny you should mention that. Nick Fradiani- last seasions winner of American Idol- was on AGT the season before! His group made it to the second or third round, I don't think he went to Radio City. But one year later he found his way to the AI stage!!

Esteemed Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

That's too bad Stylish Lady.

I think the first winner of AGT
WAS a ventriloquist act.

Terry Fator won the 2nd season - Bianca Ryan won the 1st. I watched the show off and on in the beginning- but when Howard Stern came on board I've watched regularly. Not so much becasue of liking or not liking Howard Stern. But that I'm able to see live shows since it's in the tri state area. First NJPAC in Newark (gorgeous venue!) - now Radio CIty.  I've gone to many audition shows (couldn't even count)] - and probably 10 live shows over the years!

Esteemed Contributor

And yes, that hugging act was ridiculous!  Another one from the auditions I couldn't stand was the guy that regurgitated stuff- yuk. Woman Mad I think he got 4 'yes' votes!

The first magician that was on the other night  bombed- what a shame. I think NPH hit the golden buzzer for Piff because he  really stood out with both performing the same night. Almost an unfair advantage!

Honored Contributor

Whille the costume was not a good look, it was his gimmick.  He was really a great magicial and NPH is a magcian and he would recognize talent and greatness in that area.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Whille the costume was not a good look, it was his gimmick.  He was really a great magicial and NPH is a magcian and he would recognize talent and greatness in that area.

Agreed!  He was memorable in every way.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone watching still? I am - and  I've even attended two of the 'live' shows at Radio City!!

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching.  I enjoy it.  I don't understand why the judges like the Regurgitator though.  I can't watch him.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Professional Regurgitator  Woman Mad Mel B said it best last night -  'I feel so violated!' I'm surprised Heidi likes him as much as she does- she's been a traditionalist for the most part. And what about  Howie Mandals stupid comment?  TPTB must have gotten on his case really fast becasue he was apoligizing by the end of the commercial break