Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I was actually at the finale at Radio City Wednesday night! I went to several live shows this season since I'm certain the show will be go back to California with Howard Stern no longer being a judge.  Of the final 5 I like  Oz Pearlman (mentlaist)  and Paul Zerdin (ventriloquist) best. There was such hype this season with The Regurgitator, I feared he'd win! I was really glad it was Paul, he's so incredibly creative. The finale show was such fun  with all the guest 'stars' appearing with the contestants. 

I  was such a fan of  last seasons top - I was so glad May Franco (magician) was one of the guests Wednesday night! 

We were hoping either Oz Pearlman or Paul Zerdin would win.  Don't know if you saw the show that Mat Franco had on Thursday night; we ended up DVRing it and are watching it tonight.  He is more than amazing and seems very humble.

Just glad the Regurgitator or Piff didn't win.  We actually googled the Regurgitator to see some of how he does it.  He's been on many talent shows throughout the various countries.  Not a show I would even go to if it was free.  Mat is someone I'd pay to see; love watching him do his magic on the street.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I was actually at the finale at Radio City Wednesday night! I went to several live shows this season since I'm certain the show will be go back to California with Howard Stern no longer being a judge.  Of the final 5 I like  Oz Pearlman (mentlaist)  and Paul Zerdin (ventriloquist) best. There was such hype this season with The Regurgitator, I feared he'd win! I was really glad it was Paul, he's so incredibly creative. The finale show was such fun  with all the guest 'stars' appearing with the contestants. 

I  was such a fan of  last seasons top 5 - I was so glad Mat Franco (magician) was one of the guests Wednesday night! 

We were hoping either Oz Pearlman or Paul Zerdin would win.  Don't know if you saw the show that Mat Franco had on Thursday night; we ended up DVRing it and are watching it tonight.  He is more than amazing and seems very humble.

Just glad the Regurgitator or Piff didn't win.  We actually googled the Regurgitator to see some of how he does it.  He's been on many talent shows throughout the various countries.  Not a show I would even go to if it was free.  Mat is someone I'd pay to see; love watching him do his magic on the street.

I'll catch Mat's show on line- I saw a couple preview acts this week and he's AMAZING. The trick with Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) and the butterfly?? ! Heart

Same here about PIff and the Regurgitator-  Piff's dry sense of humor was really funny though. don't know if I'd want it for an hour+  solo act. Woman Happy  The way the judges loved the Regurgitator- I was concerned he'd win becasue he really lasted way too long in the competition as it was!

When Drew and Paul were standng there (it seemd like the longest minute or two!) my daughter was sure Paul had it- she said because  comedians  come in second on AGT!  Tom Cotter, Taylor WIlliamson - and now Drew.