Super Contributor

Re: Amble, Saunter, Mosey, Stroll.........

I guess you must have one of those extra quiet cars and they just didn't hear you behind them. But that's no excuse to use the middle of residential street as a pedestrian walkway. The cell phone half explains it, but still dumb.

Dogs shouldn't do it either.  When this stray was caught loose on her own just meandering along the streets, she was picked up by County Animal Constrol and brought to the local shelter. That's where I found her, adopted her and that's exactly why I promptly named her "Mosey"! Smiley Wink

IMG_0438.JPG

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Esteemed Contributor

@MrsSB   No super quiet car, a HRV.  Just not paying attention.

Valued Contributor

@Franell I have a great supermarket near me that can't be beat for prices.  I have always suspected they can keep their prices low because they subsidize their earnings by allowing "The Walking Dead" to film there.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsSB  Aw, she looks so sweet.  Lucky girl.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Franell wrote:

How about when you are in a supermarket and someone stops in the middle of an aisle causing gridlock totally unaware of their surroundings.

@Franell 

ITA ... what ever happened to drive on the right and pass on the left?  It works on highways, and it also works in grocery aisles!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Pretty simple answer to your why question. Just like many drivers, these are their streets, and you should feel lucky they allow you to drive on them.

These types of people have only one focus, and that is 100% on themselves. As far as everybody else, they could not care less. 

Were it me? I would certainly have honked the horn simultaneously while moving closer to them. Hopefully it would scare the poop out of them, figuratively speaking of course.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)