Respected Contributor

Re: Amber Heard: Previous Arrest for DV

Let me get this straight.  TMZ and other outlets find dirt on Amber in an isolated one time incident that occurred in 2009 which by my calendar was 7 years ago and you want to state that proves Depp is innocent?  That logic is insane!

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

Let me get this straight.  TMZ and other outlets find dirt on Amber in an isolated one time incident that occurred in 2009 which by my calendar was 7 years ago and you want to state that proves Depp is innocent?  That logic is insane!

Almost as insane as saying someone who trashed a hotel room twenty-two years shows that he has a past of violence toward women. 

No, it doesn't prove his innocence but it does show she has a history of what she's accusing him of.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Almost as insane as saying someone who trashed a hotel room twenty-two years shows that he has a past of violence toward women. 

No, it doesn't prove his innocence but it does show she has a history of what she's accusing him of.

One isolated incident is just that, not a "history."  

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

In that case I guess you would say the same about that "one isolated incident" twenty-two years ago not being a history.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

In that case I guess you would say the same about that "one isolated incident" twenty-two years ago not being a history.

What incident twenty-two years ago?  I have no idea what you are talking about. 

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Wasn't your point that one isolated incident is not a history? 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Only a very sad person who is a hater would take one isolated incident from seven years ago and site it as "history."

Now, @SusieQ_2 what incident occurred twenty-two years ago that you brought up?

That is the question that remains unanswered.    

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Only a very sad person who is a hater would take one isolated incident from seven years ago and site it as "history."

Now we have a lawyer and a doctor on the thread, lol.

Actually the question was, is something that happened once, twenty-two years ago, a history? According to you it is not (isolated incident) but you don't seem to want to acknowledge that now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Actually the question was, is something that happened once, twenty-two years ago, a history? According to you it is not (isolated incident) but you don't seem to want to acknowledge that.

I see that you are trying to obscure the dialogue.  Fine, you will have to do it without me.  @SusieQ_2

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Actually the question was, is something that happened once, twenty-two years ago, a history? According to you it is not (isolated incident) but you don't seem to want to acknowledge that.

I see that you are trying to obscure the dialogue.  Fine, you will have to do it without me.  @SusieQ_2

You seem to have that backward, but I agree, we are getting nowhere.