Contributor

Over 10,000 attended march with candles. Westboro didn't come. Well over 1,000 bikers "rode for Hailey" yesterday. Funeral set for Wednesday. Autopsy results not released yet. BTW Missouri is a death penalty state.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/24/2014 meerkitty said:

Over 10,000 attended march with candles. Westboro didn't come. Well over 1,000 bikers "rode for Hailey" yesterday. Funeral set for Wednesday. Autopsy results not released yet. BTW Missouri is a death penalty state.

Thanks for posting meerkitty. I'm glad to hear the Westboro did not show their ugly faces.

While I don't necessarily disagree with the death penalty, I do think a quick, painless death is too good for this type of offender.

I hope you are feeling better.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Hello betteb and friends,

On the local news tonight, the family has filed a wrongful death suit. From what I can understand, Wood's has a trust fund. Not sure all the details but maybe more tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

Hello betteb and friends,

On the local news tonight, the family has filed a wrongful death suit. From what I can understand, Wood's has a trust fund. Not sure all the details but maybe more tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Yes I think I heard something about a trust fund. They need to attach every penny of that fund, if they can. Unfortunately I'm afraid his lawyers will eat it all up. I'm pretty sure he was denied a public defender because he has the trust fund.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Thank you for posting.....praying for safety.......and he return and I pray this evil sick man get so sick in his stomach and bent over in pain that she can run and someone will help her.

Valued Contributor

She died, RandR.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

Thank you for posting.....praying for safety.......and he return and I pray this evil sick man get so sick in his stomach and bent over in pain that she can run and someone will help her.

They already found her R&R. He killed her within a very short time after he abducted her