Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon signs Woody Allen for his first-ever TV series... good idea or bad idea?

On 1/14/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

His adopted daughters. The one on the right. Her face...

He looks so happy.........and she looks so miserable and angry. Crossed arms.

I think manzie in the above photo resembles Dylan

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon signs Woody Allen for his first-ever TV series... good idea or bad idea?

Woody Allen has never done TV before ...... he better have good people around him.

BTW ......... how do you watch Amazon? On your computer?

Trusted Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

Woody Allen has never done TV before ...... he better have good people around him. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

BTW ......... how do you watch Amazon? On your computer? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Woody started in TV as a writer for Sid Caesar 50 years ago. Of course, other writers on that show were Mel Brooks, Carl Reiner and Neil Simon.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

Woody Allen has never done TV before ...... he better have good people around him.

He used to be on ed sullivan. You can watch amazon prime on your computer but I watch it on my tv with a roku

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 lovescats said:

He used to be on ed sullivan. You can watch amazon prime on your computer but I watch it on my tv with a roku

So you watch tv through your internet and just go to the Amazon website?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 newziesuzie said:
On 1/15/2015 lovescats said:

So you watch tv through your internet and just go to the Amazon website?

I don't have a smart tv but I have a roku which is connected to wifi then connected with an hdmi cable to the tv and the roku has the amazon prime app and I subscribe to prime. I can stream tv on the computer but I don't like watching tv on the computer. Amazon has their own competition with the roku since they have fire tv but I don't have that.