Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon prime day gift card deal

[ Edited ]

Thanks for that heads up.  That's probably the only think I'm going to get.  What I have ordered from them in the past two days weren't Prime Day deals....

Before they gave you a $10 credit if you shopped at Whole Foods and spent ten bucks there, but I didn't get that offer this year.

ETA:  I do like that it prompts other companies I purchase from to offer their own version of Prime Day Deals.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04wrote: did you join with your daughter or did you get your own?

I set up my own account

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I set up my own account 

@Goodie2shoes 

Ok, you could have saved some money by going on hers. That´s ok because in case you want to get something to surprise her, she won´t know lol.

Everyone in my family is on the same plan.  My brother said we keep Amazon in business.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I set up my own account 

@Goodie2shoes 

Ok, you could have saved some money by going on hers. That´s ok because in case you want to get something to surprise her, she won´t know lol.

Everyone in my family is on the same plan.  My brother said we keep Amazon in business.

Someone was just telling me they got a discount for being military (retired).  I need to find to out how to cancel my subscription and have my husband open up an Prime account and get the military discount.  They just automatically re-up mine early in the year....

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I set up my own account 

@Goodie2shoes 

Someone was just telling me they got a discount for being military (retired).  I need to find to out how to cancel my subscription and have my husband open up an Prime account and get the military discount.  They just automatically re-up mine early in the year....

@Lucky Charm  call them to make sure that they are offering the military discount  this year before you cancel your membership. Usually when you cancel your membership they would reemburse the difference.  When you are ready to cancel just call them There is so problem in cancelling your membership.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @gidgetgh! I wouldn't have known about this if it weren't for you!  Smiley Happy