Frequent Contributor

Amazon instant video registration for streaming?

We have prime with Amazon and also a smart tv. I'm trying to register the tv so I can stream. I've gone to the computer and connected with /my tv, however there is no place to type the code. Can anyone help me? I am obviously not doing it correctly.
Thank you!
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon instant video registration for streaming?

@Wricardos wrote:
We have prime with Amazon and also a smart tv. I'm trying to register the tv so I can stream. I've gone to the computer and connected with /my tv, however there is no place to type the code. Can anyone help me? I am obviously not doing it correctly.
Thank you!

When I did this with my Roku, the system told me where to go to enter the code. Your TV should do the same. If it did not, see if there's a back button that lets you go back for the missed instruction. If it's not there, call the TV's tech support line and ask them to walk you through the setup process.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wricardos wrote:
Thank you!

We are Prime members, but have no interest at this time, for streaming movies. We have Dish on Demand and there are more options there we will ever use.

That  aside?  Go to Amazon and find " contact us". I have used this many times and use the "call me now" option. I put in my phone number and hit "send or ok". As soon as I send that option my phone rings and it is Amazon calling.

Now sometimes you are put on hold, but I don't think I have ever waited even 2 minutes. That is my suggestion to you until someone replies here that knows exactly how to set up Amazon streaming.

Have a good one ya hear?

hckynut(john)
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, I will have Amazon give me a call. I normally wouldn't have an interest in streaming but was courious to see what they offered.
Respected Contributor

I love Amazon Prime video streaming  but I just watch on my  kindle fire hdx.It is  so awesome.I have watched Sons of Anarchy complete series,and now am watching Parks and Recreation. It is money well spent to buy Prime. Customer service is top notch.