Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon has Toilet Paper!

If someone would buy you toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, household cleaners, hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves,  for your birthday. it would be the best present ever, you would be over the moon!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2. Whom are you addressing when you write "you"? I certainly wouldn't be over the moon with those gifts.
Trusted Contributor

Hurricane season starts in 5 days, we won't see "Normalcy" for 6 months at this point.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Jordan2. Whom are you addressing when you write "you"? I certainly wouldn't be over the moon with those gifts.

Okay, so you wouldn't, but I would since these are hard to get items and if someone bought them for me it would show they put a lot of thought into it. Maybe I'm just easy to please!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Okay, so you wouldn't, but I would since these are hard to get items and if someone bought them for me it would show they put a lot of thought into it. Maybe I'm just easy to please!

@Jordan2, thanks. I took your post as being light-hearted and semi-serious. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Okay, so you wouldn't, but I would since these are hard to get items and if someone bought them for me it would show they put a lot of thought into it. Maybe I'm just easy to please

@Jordan2 -had a Houseparty app visit  on Sunday with 2 cousins, both out of state.  We were talking about toilet paper (exciting times) and they both mentioned they like Scott and I had recently gotten a big thing of Scott from Walmart online.

Anyway. kind of as a gag gift, kind of not, I mailed them each 4 rolls of Scott this morning.  I didn't tell them about it. Let it be a surprise, LOL. 

They are both in their early 30's. They will get a kick out of the gift since we were just talking about it and....and....it's useful!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@fortune I hope you see this post and I hope you've found tp by now.  But if you haven't, I also just checked Amazon and they have  or there and Cottonelle in stock right now. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

At Sam's Club

Walmart, etc.

Honored Contributor

What goes around, comes around.😉
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a travel nurse staying in my house - and she bought me a bouquet of flowers a few days ago. I went to Walmart this past Saturday -- and found a large-size pack of Cottonelle toilet paper. I gave her 3 rolls and she was very happy. When she runs out, I'll give her more.