Valued Contributor

Recently my husband received texts and email from Amazon stating their resolutions to (1) not be greedy, (2) care more about their customers.  You'll get $130.00 freebies to do a survey.  My husband is a member but not prime.  Has anyone else gotten this msg. or is it a scam?  Just curious.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon email re: "Freebies"

SCAM!!!!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I have received two of these texts.  I deleted them as they sounded strange.  

Honored Contributor

We have Prime have not received email or text.

I just Googled it. It's a Scam. You are not the only one that has received it.

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL I laughed when I got this piece of c r a p text last week.

It IS a SCAM!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am a longtime Prime member, and am not aware of Amazon doing this. It screams SCAM, and I would disregard it. It could very well be one of their advertising "partners".

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

It's a scam.  There are similar Amazon scams that have been around for years.  People have to use some common sense, in what world would Amazon or any other retailer promise to be greedy and to care about the customers....LOL   That just screams  "SCAM"  don't open me! 

Honored Contributor

I just recently saw an ad on IG that Amazon is looking for influencers to share in profits by recommending their products there.  If anyone's Insta is on fire with followers, your pennies await...

Valued Contributor

Thank you to all that responded.  We figured it was a scam and all has been deleted.  I knew if I posted it, I'd get a response in a timely manner.  Thanks again.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I just recently saw an ad on IG that Amazon is looking for influencers to share in profits by recommending their products there.  If anyone's Insta is on fire with followers, your pennies await...

@Laura14 

Yea, Amazon needs another person to recommend a product . They have all the major celebrities. I wonder what the terms and conditions will be for average influencer.