Trusted Contributor

Amazon deals......are the really good ones gone after Cyber Monday?

I missed a couple of their really good deals on Cyber Monday.  I don't shop on Amazon much at all.  Do you think any of the deals will be repeated before Christmas?

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon deals......are the really good ones gone after Cyber Monday?

depends what you want

and what you want to pay for it

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I shop quite a bit on amazon.com and they will have some sales but, not as good as on cyber Monday. My family wanted this year the fire 8 and the fire 10. I saved 50 dollars  on the 10 inch and about 30 dollars on the 8 inch. I also saved on a set of Rachel Ray pots [half priced ] and a revlon hair dryer. [with attachments] which was reduced  to 15 dollars. I also got cases from the company poet for the fire tablets which were 25.00 I got them for 8.99 a  piece.  To answer your question YES!

Honored Contributor

As is often the case, the answer is, it depends. If you're looking for an Amazon-branded product, you might get another shot at it before Christmas. Most of the "big deals" for Black Friday and Cyber Monday were.passed down by the manufacturers. I bought a Roku Ultra for $48 (normally $99+) and an X-Box One S Digital for $149 (normally $250) but both of those deals were also available at the manufacturer's sites (give or take a couple of dollars) and other retailers. If whoever makes the product you're interested in has another markdown in the pipeline before Christmas you'll be able to save again, if not then you probably won't be able to save. Amazon-branded products might get marked down one more time a week or two before Christmas, but if not, then the next big sale period will be Prime Day in July. There are often smaller sales around Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day also. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!