Esteemed Contributor

Amazon and Kohl's are working together . . .

Purchases made through Amazon are already being returned to Kohl's in a new joint venture. Our Kohl's stores are already taking returns from customers.

Amazon is so quick with their shipping and excellent customer service. This latest service for returns may leave many on-line retailers even further in Amazon's dust! Brilliant decision of two very successful companies to partner together.

I do remember Land's End and Sears doing the same service years ago. Don't know how long it lasted, but we all know the rocky road of Sears for the past 25+ years. Confident these two companies will continue with their success stories. Wish them well on this endeavor for all of their customers' convenience! Great move. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazon and Kohl's are working together . . .

Frequent Contributor

I actually just took an Amazon return to Kohl’s on Saturday. It was so fast, plus Kohl’s gave me a 25% discount code on my next purchase.  It was a seamless transaction for me!

Frequent Contributor

I took an amazon return to kohl’s. They gave me a 25% off coupon good at kohl’s. I got 2 cute tees for -$16. Plus my refund showed up the next day. Good for both partners...and me!  

Honored Contributor

They started an experiment some months ago in a few Kohl's to see how it would work.  It worked well -  especially for Kohl's. the needy partner.  Their in-store sales in the experimental stores went up 4X the increase where they were not doing Amazon returns.  Thus, now they'll be in every store.

Respected Contributor

it's a good deal for kohl's. we give the coupon, for in store purchases only. the theory is to get millinials, into the store, to shop and see what the store has to offer. i think it's a good service, but kohl's prices can be high and then there are the exclusions, that amazon, doesn't have.