Honored Contributor

We are Prime members and wouldn't have it any other way.  We order a lot in addition to having monthly subscriptions of assorted repeat items.  Everything is usually quite quick unless there is a legitimate delay.  No complaints here.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime warning

[ Edited ]

Prime members since the beginning.  We have a warehouse in our state.  I usually get stuff like ensure, mop refills, & other cleaning stuff, etc.  the same day.  If I order by 9:00am, I will get it same day at 7:00pm. The longest 2-3 days.  They still come in the Amazon box and not with my mail.   For years we're with Prime. Love it.  Wouldn't have it anywhere else. And free shipping of course.

Honored Contributor

I don't have Prime and never will.

I will only order my kindle books that come via the web. My last three orders from Amazon were incorrect by their error or lost by the post office. 

Walmart is my new best friend. I don't miss the smile since they constantly took mine away. 

Frequent Contributor
Love Amazon right from the beginning. No complaints from me.
Respected Contributor
We have had Amazon Prime for many years. Never a problem. Love it. Next day delivery or 2 day. Great delivery time along with all the other perks. Can’t beat it.
Honored Contributor

I also love Prime for movie streaming and Thursday NFL games. Some of those games are only on Prime.

Honored Contributor

Obviously you don't understand how Amazon and Amazon Prime work.   Everything on the Amazon platform is not eligible for Prime delivery.   It sounds like you ordered from a third party sellers that  and your item wasn't eligible for Prime.  I've been shopping from the very beginning, since the time when they only sold books.  But I still experience this if I'm not careful enough when I order.   It happened in February with my niece's birthday present.  Amazon customer service bailed me out.  They are the best!   They canceled the one that wouldn't arrive for a week and sent me one from the Amazon warehouse.  I got it the next day.  Late around 8pm but I got it.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

We have Prime and love it.  AND where we live they have been shipping some things by post office and we have NEVER had an issue.  Mostly it is in the Prime trucks which are all over here and come by every day.

We are lucky and have a huge warehouse in Oklahoma City.  I can't imagine being without it now.  The mail carrier orders from them too and gets Amazon gift cards from us because he is such a blessing on our route. 

Sorry to bust your bubble of happiness, but, just when U get used to a certain person,  business, etc. They get replaced, retire, die, business closes down, etc.

Nothing stays the same and this old f*rt hates that.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had Amazon for many years, and have no plans on not renewing my prime subscription, even though the price has increased significantly from when I first joined many years ago. 

I have my deliveries delivered on my Amazon day that I selected, and I have not had a problem. Every now and then I will have items delivered to an Amazon Locker. My last delivery was delivered by USPS, which over the last few years I have noticed that they have utilized that delivery method occasionally. 

Trusted Contributor

@Seannie Sorry you didn't get your supplement timely & from the post office which you weren't expecting.

I ordered a set of nightgowns which were on their daily deals earlier this week but when I checked out they gave me several options for different day deliveries and the one I chose also gave me a higher cash back from my credit card and like you, it came via the post office.