Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime day coming up

I get packages three times a week but I find it hard to find anything to buy on Prime days. If you know what you’re looking for it’s better but just for browsing it’s mostly a miss. I haven’t seen any remarkable deals. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

LOL    Only someone who doesn't really shop with Amazon would say that.  

Lol, well, obviously that’s not true as per the posts. 

Honored Contributor

We order something from Amazon several times a week, have been customer for several years. I’ve just never been lucky on Prime Day to find something I wanted/needed/had to have at a “great” price.  So I don’t really bother anymore with Prime Day.  That’s ok and happy for others who do find great deals.

Honored Contributor

I will buy something, even if it isn’t one of the Prime Day deals.  I got my $10 credit from Whole Foods, and I have about $30 in my gift card account. 

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Thank you for the reminder! I too purchased Greenies one year.  I forgot all about that.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I have gotten on Prime Day is the Whole Foods discount ;o)

I prefer to buy my Echo products when they launch (or pre-launch), even if they are full price vs waiting for them to be deeply discounted.

I buy something if/when I need it or want it.  I do look at my wish lists to see if anything in there is discounted, but generally I don't find anything I need/want on Prime Day.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My understanding what the the early Prime Days were great but the current Prime Days are nothing like that anymore and the "garage sale" description seems to be more appropriate these days.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The only thing I have gotten on Prime Day is the Whole Foods discount ;o)

I prefer to buy my Echo products when they launch (or pre-launch), even if they are full price vs waiting for them to be deeply discounted.

I buy something if/when I need it or want it.  I do look at my wish lists to see if anything in there is discounted, but generally I don't find anything I need/want on Prime Day.

@VaBelle35   Ooooh, what is the Whole Foods discount?  I already got the $10 to spend for Prime Day.  (geez--should I really capitalize it like it's a true blue holiday?)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the $10 thing, too, but I thought on Prime Day everything was like 10% off or something in addition to the $10?

I just remember going there last year on Prime Day because it was a legitimate deal. 

ETA:  I looked up the press release.  There were specific items in the store that I use regularly that were on sale in addition to the $10.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The Whole Foods $10 credit is earned by spending $10 at Whole Foods during the promotion period, which I did.  Now I have that amount to spend on Prime Days, July 15-16. 

Ill buy something, even if it’s just a $10 item!  But I am hoping they have some nice daily deals on rain boots.   We’ll see.  If not, I’ll use my credits and buy them anyway.