Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Members - Special Deals July 15th!

@CaliKat wrote:

I'm a Prime member.  Is there a certain place to go on Amazon (on the 15th), to see what the specials are? TIA

***********************************************************************************

Not that I know of. The commercials don't go that far, just the when and big sale day for Prime members.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

To those that are wondering how/where Amazon will post their specials on the 15th, have no fear they will be trumpted on the front page for all to see and enjoy.

In the meantime, I would take a look at the home page especially the "Today's Deals" section(s) and get the hang of how they work (they roll these out in different time increments so if there is something you are stalking er I mean you know you want, you can plan accordingly and get in there the second (and I do mean second) the opportunity opens.  Yes they do go that fast.  They are broken down into categories so you don't have to go through all the pages if you don't care to do that.

The 15th cannot come soon enough, I love me an Amazon sale!

Trusted Contributor

I'm hoping to buy a 32" Samsung TV. I have my eye on one now. Hoping the price drops.
Honored Contributor

Just bumping this up to remind people that tomorrow is the big day . . . good luck to one and all!

Honored Contributor

Not sure if has been mentioned but Walmart is also having a day long sale in their stores..........

Honored Contributor

Some of the deals have now leaked out. The Fire HD 7" is $60 off. The Fire TV Stick is $15 off. There's a 32" no name HDTV for under $100 ($75 I think.) You can find the leaked list lots of places. Google "Amazon Prime Day Sales Leak" and you'll find the lists, but they're a bit vague on many items.  Expect there to be many more deals besides. 

I'm intrigued by the Fire HD 7" for $60 off. The normal price is $139 so the sale price should be $79 and that's a pretty good deal. I'd like to get a 16 GB one (normally $159) but they're out of stock until August 2nd and I'm not sure that version will be included. I'll be setting my alarm for 3:00 AM ET to take a look at what's available and go from there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

make sure to turn 1 click ordering on. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Not sure if has been mentioned but Walmart is also having a day long sale in their stores..........

Yes they are and I believe Target has now jumped on the band wagon . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Some of the deals have now leaked out. The Fire HD 7" is $60 off. The Fire TV Stick is $15 off. There's a 32" no name HDTV for under $100 ($75 I think.) You can find the leaked list lots of places. Google "Amazon Prime Day Sales Leak" and you'll find the lists, but they're a bit vague on many items.  Expect there to be many more deals besides. 

I'm intrigued by the Fire HD 7" for $60 off. The normal price is $139 so the sale price should be $79 and that's a pretty good deal. I'd like to get a 16 GB one (normally $159) but they're out of stock until August 2nd and I'm not sure that version will be included. I'll be setting my alarm for 3:00 AM ET to take a look at what's available and go from there.

gardenman, I got the Kindle Fire HD 7" (but only 8 GB) for $79 back in April.  I have one of the older Kindles and this was a really nice upgrade.

Good luck tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

gardenman, I got the Kindle Fire HD 7" (but only 8 GB) for $79 back in April.  I have one of the older Kindles and this was a really nice upgrade.

Good luck tomorrow!

I've got the first gen Kindle Fire now so I'm due for an upgrade. Unless something else jumps out at me for the money, I'll probably grab one. Lots of their early deals tomorrow are now viewable on Amazon's site, but nothing's jumped off the screen at me yet..

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!