Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon Fresh delivery fees

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@songbird 

Happy Instacart customer here too....That's why I preferred to go with Instacart......If your a member (they offer both $9.99 monthly or $99 yearly deals),  you get unlimited free deliveries of orders $35 or more per retailer on a HUGE VARIETYOF STORES! There is a small service charge ( I call it gas money for delivery)....the coupons I get and used have paid for my membership and fees......(I saved nearly $400 for the year). ....And they say delivery in 2 hours, my orders usually arrive in an hour or in an hour and 15  minutes. 

I've had excellent service in the 5 years I've been a member .....2 minor mixups quickly resolved .....I wasn't charged, even got a credit for the inconvenience.  And the shoppers get extra perks and bonuses for good ratings which keep the employees motivated 

@Spurt @songbird 

I'm fairly new with Instacart and have been very pleased as well. The service has truly been incredible.

•  

I joined via Costco dot com which has a promotion with Instacart. Two month free trial with $35 minimum.Then $79.99/year afterwards if you choose to continue with Instacart. 

My shoppers have also made additional pre paid pick ups that are in route to me. Sweet! I do tip extra for this.

I'll be watching for those coupons you mentioned Spurt. Thanks for sharing. 🛍

Honored Contributor

I can't think enough of their (Instacart) customer service.  Just fantastic!

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter   Yes, this grocery fee and also cancelling the charitable donations.  What's happening with Amazon?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@songbird 

Happy Instacart customer here too....That's why I preferred to go with Instacart......If your a member (they offer both $9.99 monthly or $99 yearly deals),  you get unlimited free deliveries of orders $35 or more per retailer on a HUGE VARIETYOF STORES! There is a small service charge ( I call it gas money for delivery)....the coupons I get and used have paid for my membership and fees......(I saved nearly $400 for the year). ....And they say delivery in 2 hours, my orders usually arrive in an hour or in an hour and 15  minutes. 

I've had excellent service in the 5 years I've been a member .....2 minor mixups quickly resolved .....I wasn't charged, even got a credit for the inconvenience.  And the shoppers get extra perks and bonuses for good ratings which keep the employees motivated 

@Spurt @songbird 

I'm fairly new with Instacart and have been very pleased as well. The service has truly been incredible.

•  

I joined via Costco dot com which has a promotion with Instacart. Two month free trial with $35 minimum.Then $79.99/year afterwards if you choose to continue with Instacart. 

My shoppers have also made additional pre paid pick ups that are in route to me. Sweet! I do tip extra for this.

I'll be watching for those coupons you mentioned Spurt. Thanks for sharing. 🛍

@rochelleS 

The coupons have some good deals for tide laundry detergent, crest toothpaste, frozen foods, and 

other named brands....

Also, if your a member there's special credits---you get a$10 credit when you place 3 orders $70 or more, and you get $5 for one order $150 or more , and since you mentioned Costco, and $5 credit on wholesale store orders $70 or more....credits are automatically applied

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”