Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Experience- maybe you should know........

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

Amazon is here to stay lol..they are opening new centers.. using new technology to get orders filled, using robots etc.

I buy items that I would in my local store but it is often a couple bucks cheaper and delivered to my door for free within two-days. Can't beat it.

I bought new Kindles for my grandchildren..they went on sale $15 cheaper a week later..they refunded my money and sent me a text..

I bought a new upgraded Voice Fire Stick when they were released..it was back ordered and they gave me $10 credit off the item..and I received it November. it went on sale during the holiday sale for $15 off and they refunded the money..again a text to my phone..

They always stand my their items and if sellers mess up they take the hit. .Their returns on the best..as soon as it is scanned by UPS the money is refunded..again I have text alerts..

Like any store - prices vary ..they are upfront about it..as soon as you log into your account you receive "notice of changes .." to items in your basket..or list..so they are not trying to be deceitful..

I know! 

People are acting like how DARE a retailer change prices!

They should have one set price, and it should never, ever change.

Except, one company did try that, and their business went down.

Why?

Because people like feeling like they are getting a deal.

So, good luck in finding a retailer whose prices never, ever change.

We are not talking about a retailer, specifically Amazon, changing prices.  Anyone who shops Amazon knows the prices go up and down all the time.  We are talking about raising a price on an item the day it is to go on sale for a percentage off.

Big difference.

So?

Find a retailer that doesn't do that, and shop with them.

Good luck.

I do, and I have.  Don't need luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

Amazon is here to stay lol..they are opening new centers.. using new technology to get orders filled, using robots etc.

I buy items that I would in my local store but it is often a couple bucks cheaper and delivered to my door for free within two-days. Can't beat it.

I bought new Kindles for my grandchildren..they went on sale $15 cheaper a week later..they refunded my money and sent me a text..

I bought a new upgraded Voice Fire Stick when they were released..it was back ordered and they gave me $10 credit off the item..and I received it November. it went on sale during the holiday sale for $15 off and they refunded the money..again a text to my phone..

They always stand my their items and if sellers mess up they take the hit. .Their returns on the best..as soon as it is scanned by UPS the money is refunded..again I have text alerts..

Like any store - prices vary ..they are upfront about it..as soon as you log into your account you receive "notice of changes .." to items in your basket..or list..so they are not trying to be deceitful..

I know! 

Why?

We are not talking about a retailer, specifically Amazon, changing prices.  Anyone who shops Amazon knows the prices go up and down all the time.  We are talking about raising a price on an item the day it is to go on sale for a percentage off.

Big difference.

So?

Good luck.

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

I know! 

Why?

Big difference.

So?

Good luck.

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

I know! 

Why?

Big difference.

So?

Good luck.

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

I know! 

Why?

Big difference.

So?

Good luck.

Good for you! :-)

Care to share the name of this wonderful retailer who never changes their prices?

I'm sure that we all would love to shop at this magical place.:-)

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

I know! 

Why?

Big difference.

So?

Good luck.

Good for you! :-)

Care to share the name of this wonderful retailer who never changes their prices?

I am sure that we all would love to shop at this great place.:-)

Respected Contributor

Amazon might have been matching a price for a low price guarantee item and then when the other retailer raised their price on the item amazon might have gone back to their regular price and showed it discounted.  I've seen amazon do that with tvs.

Trusted Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

Amazon might have been matching a price for a low price guarantee item and then when the other retailer raised their price on the item amazon might have gone back to their regular price and showed it discounted.  I've seen amazon do that with tvs.

good point. I've seen Nordies do this with price matching too,

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.