Honored Contributor

I was given a very generous gift card for Christmas and have ordered a number of things.

One order was due here by 10 p.m. on Dec. 30. At 10 I got an update that due to weather conditions it would be delayed until the next day (it did arrive on the 31st). 

No surprise and no problem but the cool thing was that Amazon gave me a credit. I don't recall if it was for the tax or shipping, it was around $7, but what a nice surprise.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazon -- Excellent Service

@  In my experience, Amazon's (and Costco's) C.S. teams are the standard upon which every other retailer should be compared so I'm not surprised how well they treated you.

Esteemed Contributor

Boy I sure am glad you had a good experience I am not. On Christmas I ordered a 100.00 Whole Foods gift card. The package arrived ripped open and empty. I have chatted with numerous people and still no credit. I am at a loss for what to do. 

Respected Contributor

I have had good delivery service from Amazon. Just had my first issue but it was not Amazon's fault. I ordered No sugar keto cups from the no sugar company as I have  many times before delivered by Amazon. The no sugar company sent the wrong items but they are sending the correct items and I do not have to return the items they initially shipped and no addtional charge.  Amazon contaced the company immediately once I advised them of the wrong order so hat's off to Amazon and the no sugar company in handling my order problem immediately