Honored Contributor

I used to get my Skechers at Stein Mart but I heard they are going out of business..... Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Our Meijer sells Skechers. 

Honored Contributor

We have a Skechers outlet store here. I haven't been there yet so I have no idea what they have or what their prices are either.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt  Steinmart. Going..going...gone!
So sad.😥

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I used to get my Skechers at Stein Mart but I heard they are going out of business..... Woman Sad

Me too, @Spurt .  Around here, they're not just going, they're gone. And I will miss them so much. Smiley Sad

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Sam's Club sells Skechers (no t in the word) too and Costco does more occasionally and Marshall's and DSW have them all the time.

@Pearlee   Thanks Pearley.  I edited my post.  

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Walmart has added a number of 3rd party sellers to their .com site and I suspect more coming since the launch of their yearly subscription fee.  Really trying to after Amazon,

@mspatmac   Wal Mart is actually doing a very good job. Shipping is fast and free with a $35 order.  I've done a lot of shopping there lately, and, it's name brand products, mostly from 3rd party sellers. I've been pleased with all of my purchases.    

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

We have a Skechers outlet store here. I haven't been there yet so I have no idea what they have or what their prices are either.

@SilleeMee 

We have two Skechers outlets here.  Their big thing is buy one pair, get one pair 50% off.  Otherwise most of their women's shoes are around $59.99, which is more than I used to pay at Stein Mart.  Of course the outlet does mark things down like any store and those prices can be very good. As far as I can see, everything is first quality.  The big draw for me is the huge variety of styles because the store is pretty big.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I have two beautiful pairs of Sketchers from Costco.  One in black and one in a shade of pink.  Comfy beyond words and even Hubby who never notices anything was full of compliments. And bottom line less than $30 a pair. QVC what a difference in price, seems you  could do much better!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

Walmart has added a number of 3rd party sellers to their .com site and I suspect more coming since the launch of their yearly subscription fee.  Really trying to after Amazon,

@mspatmac   Wal Mart is actually doing a very good job. Shipping is fast and free with a $35 order.  I've done a lot of shopping there lately, and, it's name brand products, mostly from 3rd party sellers. I've been pleased with all of my purchases.    

We prefer to shop with them too, rather than with their top competitor, as we've just had too many delivery issues with their competitor's delivery service.

They do tend to ship fast, and their vendors seem to offer competitive prices, too.