Regular Visitor

I'm not a hater by any means and I love QVC and all of the hosts. I enjoy watching the models when they're modeling clothes, make up, etc., except for Jill with the long, blonde hair. She's beautiful but does she really need to wink, pucker her lips and tilt her head to the side in a flirty way when she's on? Argh! I haven't noticed any other models doing that unless it's in fun. I can't watch when she's on. It's so awkward! Is it just me? 

Trusted Contributor

I honestly never notice anything about the models. Negative or Positive.

Honored Contributor

Trying to 'picture' .........who is model Jill  .............?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Ok, yeah, I know who you're referring to now. For some reason, I think of the other model Jill but she has short hair. Both are very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@lauragalles wrote:

I'm not a hater by any means and I love QVC and all of the hosts. I enjoy watching the models when they're modeling clothes, make up, etc., except for Jill with the long, blonde hair. She's beautiful but does she really need to wink, pucker her lips and tilt her head to the side in a flirty way when she's on? Argh! I haven't noticed any other models doing that unless it's in fun. I can't watch when she's on. It's so awkward! Is it just me? 

I think you are speaking about Jen C. ...a host...and i agree.

Esteemed Contributor

@lauragalles wrote:

It is not just you @lauragalles You can't help but notice.

Valued Contributor

It's not just you, she's very pretty but she has several strange facial quirks like constantly  raising one eyebrow, pursing her lips in and out and looking surprised over and over. Maybe she gets nervous with close ups or something. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Am I crazy?!

[ Edited ]

There are 2 models named Jill.  The older Jill does do the head tilt and wink.  Doesn't bother me at all.  I think their job descriptions have evolved over the years and now they all try to engage the audience , us.  Acting is part of the job these days to some extent. Many of them appear in TV commercials in my area. Some with no speaking, some with a little, and some talk and carry the entire commercial.  I see them on local morning news/talk shows, when a local fashion boutique is being featured.  You may want to do a search for Joy Talent Agency and you will see familiar beautiful faces.

Super Contributor

@lauragalles wrote:

No, it's not you!!  I've observed her for awhile during cosmetic shows.                            Her name is Jill Markowski, 53 yrs old.  She seems to turn it up more in the close-up shots, trying to be "sexy." Can't watch her either. Juvenile!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@lauragalles wrote:

I think you are speaking about Jen C. ...a host...and i agree.

She stated "model" so it's not a host