Re: Am I The Only One This Bothers??? Bathroom Spray

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I can poop only at home. TMi, but there you have it. 

@suzyQ3

Me, too... blush Woman Embarassed

It's a problem when traveling.

You ain't whistlin' Dixie, @Noel7. I was going to say "No $#@&" -- perfect pun but problematic here.

@suzyQ3

@Noel7

I am right there with you ladies.  I have trained myself to only go at home.  I cannot imagine being invited to someone's home for dinner and using their bathroom for THAT!

So glad there are people who can do this. Many cannot due to health and medication issues. Apparently they should not be accepting invitations to peoples' homes, as they are clearly beyond the pale in polite society.

Why would you say such a thing @Moonchilde ?  No one implied that or anything even close to it.

@If you read what @SuZyQ and I said, IT'S A PROBLEM FOR BOTH OF US, not something we aimed to achieve.

And for me, a lot of the problem IS the meds I take.

Please don't make things up about me again.

Read my response to SuzyQ.  Did you not notice I was responding to MagicMoodz post?  

"Make things up about me" - LOL - likewise. You are always looking for things to be insulted about. If you want to claim offense be my guest, but I refuse to feel responsible for it.

@Moonchilde

You addressed it TO ME.  You had my name prefacing your ridiculous assertion.

And you are responsible for that.

I've put up with your numerous digs at me quite a few times, and I'm tired of it.

Trusted Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

If all else fails, take a pack of matches and burn one or two.  Throw the used ones in the bowl to flush.

An old fashioned remedy.

ps I haven't thought about this in a long time, matchbooks must not be easy to find like they used to be, but I looked online and Amazon has a wide variety and they're inexpensive.

@Noel7...Lol! An oldie but a goodie...thanks for the chuckle-Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I apologize...I feel like a 12 year old...I'm laughing so hard, I can hardly breathe...which is probably a good thing bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

It depends on whether it is smelly or not.  Usually when I am in someone else's home, it is not smelly.  (If you know what I mean . . .)  Of course, sometimes nature calls at a bad time.

@Peaches McPhee

I really do know what you mean, peaches, but I was laughing so hard at @bonnielu's post...she probably didn't even mean what I thought...that I read your post and all I could think of was my mom saying that arrogant people think their poop doesn't stink!!  They don't have the problem outlined in the OP!  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Image result for baby laughing gif

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Valued Contributor

All of this reminds me of the TV commercial when a famous lady has to poop at a fancy event and uses Poo-poori.to hide the smell of her "devil's donuts".Woman LOL I never heard it called that before!

It gets me every time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde I understood, maybe I am tired but there was a point to my post, and now  for the life of me I cannot remember, LOL!

I think I was just trying to say that just because someone puts out an aerosol can does not mean they are being malicious or are not sensitive to their guests, those who do not deal with breathing conditions would not understand the degree how some items can affect them.

I was trying to snuff out the issue, but I guess I did not do a very good job.

Trusted Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I can poop only at home. TMi, but there you have it. 

@suzyQ3

Me, too... blush Woman Embarassed

It's a problem when traveling.

I can poop in any bathroom anywhere, anytime; but, I don't like making loud "butt noises" while I'm using a public bathroom  because the 🚽causes reverberations and the sound is amplified.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

I carry poopouri in my purse. I don't care for bathroom sprays, anyway.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I picture somebody at a party that is tipsy in the bathroom trying to light a match to get rid of the smell missing throwing the match in the toliet and burning the house down.

The fire department asking how this happened?

Sorry I have vivid imagination LOLSmiley Very Happy