Occasional Contributor

Almost NO exercise equipment on New Year's Day?!

Did anyone notice there are almost no exercise shows on QVC on New Year's? Whatever happened to the 'new year/new you' stuff they've done in the past? Or am I just missing something?

Respected Contributor

Re: Almost NO exercise equipment on New Year's Day?!

I am happy about it! I can't stand those New Year New You shows. I think if people want to eat better and work out they will. But that is just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Maybe they should have a gourmet food show that day.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I saw that - just said ALMOST no exercise equipment shows. And yes to the other person who commented if people want to do it, they will - and that's exactly why I'm looking for those shows because I want to do it and will - just looking to purchase something where I can get an on-air demo and reviews.

Honored Contributor

I  suggest you check your Program Guide

Flex Belt Fitness is the featured item...

Living a healthy lifestyle is important to you. You eat well and exercise. You would like to be just a little more toned but you don't have time to add crunches, squats or lifting weights into your gym routine. Now you can bring the gym to your home with Flex Belt - Fitness on QVC®. Wear the Flex Belt, Flex Belt Mini and Flex Belt Arms for just 30 minutes a day while you wash dishes, check your email or watch television, and you can help tone, tighten, and firm your abs, upper thighs/buns and arms. It's that easy! Tune in to Flex Belt - Fitness on QVC to see how some of your favorite celebrities and athletes boost their fitness programs with the Flex Belt and how easy it is to take your workout result

And there's------ Kerstin's All About Wellness

12/30/2019,5pm-7pm

Host: Kerstin Lindquist

Program Host Kerstin Lindquist is a busy working mom who challenges herself to stay fit and find happiness every day. But most of all, Kerstin's All About Wellness. Let Kerstin help you find balance too with easy ways to energize your life, feel stronger and more confident, and even save precious time, including fitness programs and gear, supplements, activewear and more.
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The past few years there has not been the exercise/diet merchandise like there was in other years.  Sales must not have been good so they dropped much of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No  Nutri-System please.

Honored Contributor

LOL

Marie is so beautiful !

Occasional Contributor

Wanted the SHOWS, thank you. These are just links. I can find a million links, thank you.