Respected Contributor

Re: Allow me a moment of self-pity

@suzyQ3   Enjoy and appreciate your time with Cody each day.

I wish you peace on this journey together.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In 2012 my cat Sophie stopped eating. I had an ultra sound done on her and they determined she either had a thickening of the colon caused by a bowel inflammation or she had the beginnings of a tumor. They kept her at the vet till they got her eating again. I took her home and gave her prednisome and for almost a year she seemed to be doing well. Then one day I went to pick her up under her mid section and she screamed out in pain. They did some x rays, and sure enough, there was a tumor. Prednisone is used for both inflammation and for cancer. When I saw how weak she was and how sick she was, unable to keep food down, I decided I would have to say goodbye. You will know when it's time, believe me.

Super Contributor

@suzyQ3 💔

IMG_0985.JPG

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

(((((((( @suzyQ3 )))))))))  HeartHeart

Respected Contributor

Sending you hugs, suzyq. Heart

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Valued Contributor

Suzy ,

I have been shopping QVC more often. Every once in a while I check the boards. 

This caught my eye..

I am so sorry! 🐾❤️

I decided to login and respond because my sister’s dog was just diagnosed with cancer again. There is nothing they can do. 

After talking to a bunch of rescue friends we decided to put her on our CBD protocol. 

It has probably already been suggested here. I haven’t had time to go through all the  posts..

Please look into that. 

So far, it has helped Maya tremendously ...

I wish you and Cody the best! 

DITTO  all my friends I have not seen here for a while ..💕

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I am so sad.  Our pets are family. i have lost several cats and 2 dogs over the years.  each loss is different too.  

You must be stunned.   So sorry

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  You know how I feel.  The only blessing in this situation is that our beloved pets do not know.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~