Trusted Contributor

Re: Allie Krings on shophq says yes .

I remember when Shawn got the proposal on the air.  She said, "what are you doing here?"  He got on one knee and gave her a ring.  She had a sick expression and with a forced smile that looked like she was ready to vomit, eeked out a yes.  Her yes was of course rescinded. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

Very sweet.  Didn't Shawns husband propose to her on the air?

@mspatmac  I believe Shawn was indeed proposed to on air, but that relationship bit the dust sometime later, before they got married.

Shawn's husband did not propose on air, their's was private.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember that very well. I think he was British.

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

So sweet !  . I was flipping channels sunday am and Allie was presenting a purse. She was showing the inside when she discovered a jewelry box. She took it out and opened it and it was an engagement ring. Her boyfriend then entered the set and got on one knne and proposed. Allie said yes. It was so sweet, they both look so happy and she totally looked suprised. She is a lovely lady.

I saw that, it was cute and sweetSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Reading this thread made me smile!😊 I welcome this feel good story of love, and wish for them a lifetime of health and happiness!!!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖