Contributor

All good things must come to an end............

After 30 years of purchasing lots and lots of items from QVC I think that the "convience" has gone out of the QVC name.  I have been on the phone haggling with reps who sent me back an item by mistake.  I've never been so antagonized by having to speak to QVC - a real runaround today.......I was wondering when things would start to fall apart at QVC and today is the day..................unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

Re: All good things must come to an end............

@sfnative wrote:

After 30 years of purchasing lots and lots of items from QVC I think that the "convience" has gone out of the QVC name.  I have been on the phone haggling with reps who sent me back an item by mistake.  I've never been so antagonized by having to speak to QVC - a real runaround today.......I was wondering when things would start to fall apart at QVC and today is the day..................unfortunately.

Ask for help here in the Customer Care forum with your issue. The Mods here are CS reps and are terrific at helping out.  I think the cream of the crop of CSers are working here on social.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

Ask for help here in the Customer Care forum with your issue. The Mods here are CS reps and are terrific at helping out.  I think the cream of the crop of CSers are working here on social.

I agree @Pearlee

There are wonderful women here monitoring the boards for us.

Respected Contributor

@Hugger4 in your 35 years as a QVC customer, is this the first negative experience you've had???

Honored Contributor

Since the new mods took over (okay...maybe they aren't so new anymore), I've had any and all order problems resolved by posting about them here.

if only they could get me onto that secret list of people who get the insider online!  That is my only complaint.  Yes, I have done the settings and everything else they suggested.  

QVC Customer Care

@sfnative wrote:

@Hugger4  I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information (order number) to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sfnative wrote:

@Hugger4 I'm sorry you're having problems.   It's so upsetting to get "the runaround" when dealing with CS. I guess posting about your disappointment on here might work.  Sad you can't just get satisfaction by simply explaining the problem.

And I do agree that once upon a time Q used to bend over backwards to keep the customer happy.  I can remember at least 3 times right off the top of my head when CS was great to deal with.  But these were all several years ago.

ETA I see that while I was responding, you may have gotten the help you need. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Getting the run around always sets my teeth on edge Op and I can understand how you feel.

I've been a QVC customer since the early 9's and I've had great experiences with customer service when I needed it.  It's QVC 's products,, quality, value, convenience and s/h pricing I have issues with.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I've been a Qvc shopper for 30 years too and from where I stand, everything about Qvc gets better and better.  It's a wonderful shopping experience and rarely have an reason to call cs but when I have called, they've taken care of the problem quickly and professionally. 

Honored Contributor

@Hugger4

Where ya been, and why is there only 15 posts listed for you? Been a long time.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)