Honored Contributor

Re: All dressed up and no where to go

@chrystaltree ...That would be a tad irritating.

Honored Contributor

I've always been big on manners, and common courtesy, so I feel your frustration. 

When people are disrespectful of the time of others it tends to anger me.   It makes you wonder how they would feel if they were treated like that by somebody else.   Too bad that's usually a point they don't even get.

Hope your day is doing well, despite this.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Well, I'd go out to lunch somewhere else and enjoy myself! Heart

you are my kind of person @froggy !

you make a day of it and dont sweat the small stuff.

i would have done the same. Smiley Happy

it is nice to treat yourself as often as possible.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Perhaps she could not bring herself to postponing,trying to convince herself to go ahead as planned.  I can relate to being in such situation.  Sad for all involved.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree Well, your sister's physical condition does make a difference. You have a great attitude and I see why. I meant no disrespect. Now, about that other sis -- she's probably like mine - ha. We're one grade apart. I remember sitting on the school bus, asking bus driver to wait, watching her dash out of the house and hop onto the bus. But.... she's the only millionaire in the family so hey, maybe she's been distracted all her life! A serene New Year to you and family. Good health to your sister.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau