Valued Contributor

All Worthy Hunter McGrady TSV..look forward to her presentation.

The first time I saw her on the Q, I thought what a beautiful and refreshing person to add to the Q! Confident, comfortable in her skin and honest. So refreshing! I’m tempted to order that faux leather jumpsuit-I wish there were some reviews on it.

Honored Contributor

Re: All Worthy Hunter McGrady TSV..look forward to her presentation.

I've seen some of her clothes in promos and ads and think they're awful, the last things a larger woman should be wearing to flatter her figure.  Perhaps that's the trend for the younger generation.  Most of what I've seen are shapeless, bag-looking things. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've seen some of her clothes in promos and ads and think they're awful, the last things a larger woman should be wearing to flatter her figure.  Perhaps that's the trend for the younger generation.  Most of what I've seen are shapeless, bag-looking things. 

we obviously live in different parts of the country here it's all skin tight showing more than I want to know, 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I agree.   Plus it's the same old, same old.  I can't see the QVC "target" customer buying much of this fast fashion.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

QVC has taken their eye off the ball. Lots of fast fashion now, but that’s a swing and a miss for their core demographic.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I watched this show and found that nothing appealed to my fashion sense.

Which is great because I saved money! Woman Happy